What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

IT'S BAKE OFF TIME! :D

• Like x 3
  2. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I saw a wild mink today and got a couple pictures, although neither has its face. (At least I think it's a mink. It might be a marten, or maybe a fisher, but its tail doesn't seem fluffy enough for that.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    • Like x 6
  3. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

the idea of salmon hushpuppies

• Like x 3
  4. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

@budgie it might be my stupid chromebook, but I can't see the pictures D:

5. budgie

@ectoBiologist I tried playing with the permissions, hopefully this works better.

• Like x 1
  6. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

The TFP stream, laughing our asses off at the first two episodes of 1985's Transformers cartoon.

• Like x 2
  7. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!!!!!!!

• Like x 1
  8. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

NEW PHONE NEW PHONE NEW PHOOOOOOOONE

• Like x 2
  9. Hatchback

Hatchback ... he is just fine again today

so, so, I had a meltdown earlier today. But I let myself be talked down and I'm feeling better now as I go to bed. I didn't do anything bad to myself and I was able to put words to my feelings, deal with them, and calm down. Since meltdowns usually precipitate a really deep depressing spiral that last a few days, I'm very proud and happy, and I feel very grateful to my friend.

Better every day.

edit: ... I wrote this on sleeping pills, obviously.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    • Like x 6
  10. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I'm gonna work two shifts tomorrow and tak Saturday off as a vacation day. Three day weekend! I intend to roll so many dice.

• Like x 6
  11. anon person

anon person actually a cat

was finally able to stock up on some stuff i've been wanting. cooked for hours and didn't hate it because i was cooking something good. and i'm tired, but i don't feel bad.

• Like x 5
  12. Greywing

Greywing Resident dead bird

I'm adopting a pigeon! She's extremely beautiful, if rather shy and suspicious of humans so far. They called her Paul at the wildlife rehab clinic, but we're planning to re-name her.

This is her:

CqrUptFXYAA9C1d.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like x 14
  13. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

After a really shitty commute home, a guy on the bus complemented my tattoo :)

• Like x 2
  14. baskerville

baskerville Well-Known Member

got to audition for a play, met freshies and a senior just getting into drama! really excited for this year's go-around

• Like x 3
  15. budgie

• Like x 1
  16. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

[​IMG]

• Like x 13
  17. Hatchback

Hatchback ... he is just fine again today

• Like x 1
  18. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

Someone sent me a link to the film of our post-16 technical theatre project. I just rewatched it and got chills. And now I'm all choked up remembering it and how much work it was and how proud we all were of the final product. (Also remembering the utter terror I felt manning a sound desk live for the first time, as well as the fact that the soundscape was all done by me and one other person, including a couple of compositions of our own. Holy crap I was bricking it)

• Like x 4
  19. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

my job is the best (⋈–ᴗ–)♪

edit: AND i'm getting along well with my little sister, with whom i have historically clashed spectacularly. i love her to little tiny pieces but we're oil and water! but lately it's getting a lot better and i'm really happy about it :)

everything's coming up apple

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    • Like x 5
  20. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

Mom showed me this and I'm cry-laughing if you do nothing else today please watch this

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice