What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. baskerville

baskerville Well-Known Member

i get to mentor kids soon!!

• Like x 3
  2. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

i'm taking ASL and everything just feels so much easier to deal with now that I know for sure that I'm going to be able to use it when i go nonverbal

i only know like three words so far but it's more a mindset thing for me right now i guess

• Like x 5
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

oh my god

want

• Like x 2
  4. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

Oh hey ants that have been invading my kitchen, glad you liked that little bit of wet cat food I left in that corner of the counter for you last night. Looks like you liked it enough to drag it back to your queen. You know how I can tell? Because I seasoned it with borax and I haven't seen a single one of you all day. RIP in peace you little shits.

(worry not, they were coming in somewhere the cats can't get to, so no danger of boraxing the cats)

• Like x 11
  5. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

my dad and little brother, who i haven't seen in months, were just able to arrange travel plans to come see me, and they'll be heading out within the week !!!

• Like x 3
  6. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I had a great singing lesson after a bad day yesterday, and I realised that I am really, really improving :D I sound really good on the recording I made last night :)

• Like x 8
  7. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I've made just over $100 so far on my first artist alley!! I'm gonna do a sunday sale tomorrow and hopefully rack up some more! : D

• Like x 9
  8. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

I finished! The drawing I started! That was very ambitious for me! And it looks good! And the extremities are nice parts for once, not "ignore the feet/hands"! And it's semi shaded too! And it has a sorta background! I am really proud of myself!

Eta: pictures for the curious

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    • Like x 6
  9. swirlingflight

[​IMG]

Bumblebee bats are so small

• Like x 10
  10. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Unpretty's DCU fanfic.

• Like x 1
  11. Hatchback

Hatchback ... he is just fine again today

Deep dish pizza kettle chips C:

• Like x 1
  12. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

so back in april i entered a poetry contest
    didnt win. buuuut i just got the letter that my poem will be printed in the anthology nonetheless because they also put nonwinner poems in there! and mine made the cut! ::D
    -happy dance-

• Like x 3
  13. swirlingflight

• Like x 2
  14. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Having Zevran and Wynne in the same party in DA:O leads to the best banter

15. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

IN AN HOUR AND A HALF I'LL BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE BEING FURIOUS ABOUT FRENCH TO BEING FURIOUSLY DRUNK

• Like x 4
  16. Oh Dear

Oh Dear New Member

Tomorrow I will be receiving the first prop for my short stop-motion film. I will be using this film to propose to my partner. This makes me equal parts happy and terrified.

• Like x 6
  17. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

I'm playing Borderlands 2 whilst drinking mango vodka and lemonade, and I have the day off tomorrow. Best combination of things.

• Like x 2
  18. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Good weather, good music, good brain day, good nail polish
    Today is a Good Day

• Like x 1
  19. swirlingflight

these people trying to actually play moonbase alpha while the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA choir surrounds them. they die giggling repeatedly. mind the volume

• Like x 2
  20. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

• Managed to not overeat yesterday! Granted, I DID accidentally skip lunch, but that was because I genuinely wasn't hungry. I had a big bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, and it really sticks to your ribs!
    • A lady at CVS had a 25% off coupon that, due to a card error, she couldn't use, and she gave it to me and it worked fine!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice