What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

Hahaha omg my version is:
    'Little Billy was thirsty in Chemistry one day,
    But he won't be any more,
    For what he thought was H2O
    was really H2SO4'

• Like x 1
  2. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

There's some Hollywood movie featuring Michael Keaton filming in my home town. I just walked past one of the sets. I heard someone yell action, and a bunch of people went pelting down the road and there was an explosion. It was super cool.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
    • Like x 1
  3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Electrons move so fast and so unpredictably that we just model them as clouds where there's a decent chance there might be an electron and I think that's beautiful.

• Like x 1
  4. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

Even worse, they move discontinuously amidst the probability clouds. Waves and particles!

• Like x 2
  5. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

the mysteries of @Snitchanon REVEALED

• Like x 2
  6. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

For reasons, I'm currently brushing up on my quantum physics, and it's the weirdest fun I've had in ages.

• Like x 3
  7. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Gaining further understanding of one's self is always a rewarding, if occasionally strange, pursuit. And if you disprove general relativity at the same time, well then, it's just your average day for Snitch.

• Like x 4
  8. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Phineas and Ferb came to Netflix :D :D :D

• Like x 1
  9. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

this short

It's so pretty and so sweet and I can hardly believe this is for a game instead of, like, a movie or smth like wow just
    wow

And someone please protect this darling robot and their bird friend

...fuck I think I need to get into Overwatch now

• Like x 3
  10. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

After extensive editing my short story about gaming has exactly 1337 words. I didn't even do that on purpose.

• Like x 9
  11. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I found out there's an RP blog for Ruin from Mistborn that operates by editing people's posts in reblogs to change words to make them about Mistborn. This is the best possible use of Tumblr's godawful programming. :::')))

• Like x 3
  12. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

My little sister sent me the final cut of a short film she did for college and it is so, so good. Like, even if she wasn't my sister I'd think it was good. Proud big sister feels <3

• Like x 1
  13. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

butch hartman just posted the genie meanie minie moe title card on his snapchat!

14. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

I got a thing of Kinetic Sand and I am typing w/one hand because the other is buried to the wrist in smooshy blue sand. oh my god this is the best stress toy ever.

• Like x 1
  15. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

My room!

IMG_20160923_235007_759.jpg IMG_20160923_194627_698.jpg

• Like x 5
  16. Fucker

Fucker Well-Known Member

Ok so i got some super cheap furniture for my home, like 5 dollars for one shelf cheap, and some cute brodery that i put on my wall and also my room is getting nicer and nicer and whenever i walk in the city i am like "wow pretty" and then i take pictures because where i live the city blends very nicely with the forest and its so neat!! Also i saw a deer on my way to school a few days ago

• Like x 4
  17. Fucker

Fucker Well-Known Member

We also bought some really good ramen in sweden along with cheap soft drinks which is always good

• Like x 2
  18. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I did a brave thing and went to go see Kubo and the Two Strings on my own today! I went to a midday showing so I had the whole screen to myself :D ALSO KUBO IS SO GOOD IT MADE ME CRY IT HAS EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED IN A FILM I'M SO PLEASED I WENT TO SEE IT :D

• Like x 4
  19. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

anxiety about friends was eating me, as it does, but then friend messaged me to tell me how much they liked this podcast i recommended and did i listen to this episode and what did i think :D

• Like x 2
  20. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

[​IMG]

• Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice