What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

the band Hanson's appearance in Pokemon, as recorded on wikipedia
    [​IMG]

an actual upd8

a *hugs* where i didn't expect one

the realization that i can do the battle sprites of the undertale cast in minecraft, even though it would take WAY TOO LONG in perler beads

• Like x 4
  2. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

On my little kitchen table there is a dark green tablecloth, and on that a cute light green bowl, and in the bowl are some bright orange mini-pumpkins. By and by I will hollow the pumpkins out and cook them, and eat the seeds with salt and the rest with spices and brown sugar.

Orange food is just the most delightful thing.

• Like x 5
  3. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

I have a boyfriend.

Just now, like a half hour ago.
    and he doesnt mind me being nonbinary
    and I dont mind that he has depression

and we're being cute

• Like x 10
  4. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

@Imoyram I'm so happy for you
    the cute, it has doubled, no one can catch up now.

• Like x 2
  5. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

The same day I came back to say I want to burn everything,

I get a text not an hour ago from my girlfriend saying all the divorce paperwork is done it is official it is over they are done with their abusive EX-husband it is D O N E

i cried 2016 is worth it all the bullshit is a fair trade-off for her to get away from that assbutt for good i'm so happy

• Like x 12
  6. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Today is my twentieth anniversary with my partner Alana. Zero murder attempts so I think it has gone well. :D

• Like x 15
  7. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I got a new tattoo yesterday!

IMG_1345.JPG

It reads 'All the wrong in all the world begins with 'Us' and 'Them'. (Which are words I try to live by XD)

Also I had enough money left over to grab some sushi for me for lunch and a couple of ham and cheese toasties for a couple of homeless dudes and their dogs. Spreading good karma always makes me feel nice :)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    • Like x 5
  8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Partner's and my first anniversary of civil union is coming up in December, ahhhhh I can't believe it's been almost a year already

Our 7th anniversary of being a couple is also in December, holy shit 7 years

We got apples for cheap yesterday and I am going to make apple butter this weekend

We saw a new kitty a few nights ago! A small very dark tortoiseshell. She was very shy but I hope to meet her again and persuade her that I am friendly

It's nearly the weekend so I'm looking forward to sleeping a lot

• Like x 6
  9. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

I'm visiting my family next week, and also my mom told me she got two rats from the humane society? :0 their names are Cherry and Blossom... apparently they love carrots. I will meet these smol carrot friends...

• Like x 5
  10. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Halloween weekend means I have a Socially Acceptable excuse to wear corsets in public :D

• Like x 5
  11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Like x 4
  12. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Tiny children in Halloween costumes walking around the center trick or treating. I don't know who they are or where they came from but they're adorable.

• Like x 4
  13. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

wanted oatmeal and was sad because i'd forgotten to buy any

found an unopened box of my favorite flavor that doesn't expire until 2017 in the pantry

• Like x 11
  14. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

My boyfriend was over, and we were all cute and watched movies and I'm so happy
    I keep reminding myself whenever I want to do something cute, I can do it because he likes me too and we're dating and just

I'm so happy

• Like x 8
  15. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

FINALLY got the updates on this computer to work, thus making my construction of it Fully Complete.

• Like x 2
  16. swirlingflight

this gif

[​IMG]

• Like x 11
  17. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

>in the davejadekat tag
    >someone says they'd like to rec their favorite fic because it's halloween themed
    >IT'S MY FIC
    [​IMG]

• Like x 11
  18. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

Handing out Halloween candy to tiny kids who were trick-or-treating, and seeing them get so excited over the fact that the stuff our house was giving out included glowsticks. Also the tiny tiny bab who asked, very sweetly, if any of the candy was dairy-free and didn't get upset when I had to ask him twice to repeat himself (because I was having audio comprehension problems the first time, I knew he said Words, I just...wasn't sure what, and if it was important for him to say, then I needed to understand it). (Followed by me internally going "shit all of this is chocolate, wait we have chips, we have chips, we're good".)

Getting to chill and watch a bit of Masterchef Canada. Getting to watch Housemate be baffled by Masterchef in general (and Masterchef Canada in particular) because his usual go-to for competitive cooking shows is Cutthroat Kitchen, so he was going "okay, when are the judges going to start being actually...mean? When are the contestants going to start with the ridiculous bragging? What is this, why is everyone being so nice?"

Getting to bring home So Many glowsticks and watching them slowly dim.

Kitty snoogling my feet under my desk.

• Like x 8
  19. swirlingflight

Competition show where the competition is... skill??? Where we don't need to insult each other or talk ourselves up at others' expense???

Sounds UNAMURRICAN TO ME

• Like x 7
  20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Working out the bugs in a scent blend I was making! Used a different floral and now it's lovely.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice