What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Went to dinner with my sibling and the owner recognized us and brought us extra dessert since we're regulars.

• Like x 4
  2. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

dude, i want that kind of relationship at local restaurants. nice.

• Like x 2
  3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

It was very nice. We got an extra tiny cheesecake. :::333

• Like x 2
  4. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Oh hey, that happened to me at the diner I get lunch at before therapy once! They gave me my milkshake on the house 'cause I come there a lot and always tip well. :D

Also, I was in an anger spiral, but I managed to just fuck off and do some cleaning instead of going further down the spiral!!

• Like x 4
  5. NatashaBezmena

NatashaBezmena Unnamed&Unseen

A super productive day and a fun shopping excursion with my moirail =)

• Like x 3
  6. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

i got new boots as a Christmas gift from my moirail and they're lovely and warm and I didn't slip once while bussing home :D

• Like x 2
  7. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

• Like x 2
  8. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

A close friend of mine from high school who lives in Japan now got in touch with me and we might play Overwatch together!

• Like x 3
  9. Acey

I went to Hot Topic today and the lady working there and I got to gush over Steven Universe for a bit! :D She's not caught up right now but I told her that the most recent ep fucked me up in the best possible way, so she's REALLY excited. Then I bought a wallet with little green alien heads on it and we squealed about how it reminded us both of Peridot. :D

EDIT: Oh, and I found something for my mom, finally! I got her this really cool Lion King shirt.

• Like x 4
  10. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

I finally got my new computer set up and banished my Shitty Old Laptop to the corner for future coding practice.
    I think I have whiplash from the complete difference in processing power, holy fuck

• Like x 5
  11. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

• Like x 11
  12. fractalLettuce

fractalLettuce a disaster cabbage

Today is the day we make TOO MANY COOKIES aka the best day of the year because the house smells amazing. Theoretically baking started yesterday, but today is the big day.

• Like x 3
  13. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

in today's baking adventures, turns out that separating egg yolks and whites is weirdly emotionally satisfying? and I wish I could have done it like. 50 more times

forget making cookies, just an hour of playing with (wasting) eggs

• Like x 6
  14. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

one of my co-workers just bought me super-spicy curry for lunch!
    FIRE CANNOT KILL A DRAGON

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    • Like x 4
  15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Getting the holiday baking almost done, just got to roll out and bake the chilled dough.

• Like x 1
  16. Acey

I was just about to link that! God, I could NOT stop smiling the whole time--he was clearly just having so much fun!

• Like x 1
  17. devils-avocado

devils-avocado tired and gay

• Like x 5
  18. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

i had a WONDERFUL day at work full of very appreciative, sweet customers (and!! a lot of them complimented me!! and thanked me for being so helpful and chipper!! and!! some of them went to my managers to relay further compliments!!! (⋈/•>ᴗ<•)\ ) and at the end of my shift i realized that i REALLY wanted something alcoholic to drink but the lcbo was closed. my roommate had done an lcbo run earlier in the day and asked me if i wanted anything and like a FOOL i told her i was fine.

SO after whining to my coworkers (WAHHH NO BEER OR WINE OR BAILEYS 4 ME) i went home and found a present on the table to me from my roommate and!!! IT WAS A SIX PACK OF MY FAVOURITE BEER!!

the world is beautiful and i feel #BLESSED

• Like x 10
  19. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I had spoons to make and clean up two semi-complicated dishes today!

• Like x 6
  20. Acey

GOT OVERWATCH AND ALSO A SUPER CUTE SU SHIRT

[​IMG]

• Like x 10
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice