What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

My bf and I went to the pet shop to look at rat cages and maybe to get a pair of rats. But when we arrived we saw a cage that had two rabbits in it, with a sign saying they needed to be adopted. They were fairly hefty boys, and the sign said their names were Wilbur and Jeff. Wilbur is an albino and Jeff is grey. They're almost a year old. We made enquiries. We were allowed to hold them and have cuddles. Wilbur rubbed his face all over my face.

So we adopted them. Walked out with the cage and accessories, will be going back for the bunnies tomorrow morning. Word got round the staff that they'd found a forever home and they all seemed genuinely thrilled. Me and my bf are in love. Expect many pics in the pet photo thread!

• Like x 12
  2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Ra(bbi)ts same difference

• Like x 4
  3. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

• Like x 2
  4. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

FINALLY GETTING A CELL PHONE THAT ISN'T ABSOLUTE SHIT, GOD BLESS WOOT

• Like x 7
  5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

There's a 50% chance I'll have a job very soon!!

• Like x 12
  6. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

I just read this fic: http://archiveofourown.org/works/7754698
    Its hilarious and im dying of laughter and almost peed my pants because of it
    If anyone reads Check Please! Read this fic and laugh with me until youre doing the high pitched i cant breath laugh holy shit

• Like x 1
  7. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

• Like x 3
  8. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I have the softest blanket, and it's Harry Potter themed :D (Also I have a boatload of new socks :D)

• Like x 2
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

My husband has health insurance for next year! I do too! After weeks of deliberating and trying to figure stuff out it's done. I'm so happy we at least have something finalized.

@Emma 's icon makes me happy whenever I see it, such cute kitties.

• Like x 11
  10. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Bought my bf jeans and a sweater online. They came in and fit well and he likes them! He's wearing them together today and is totally Farmers Market Hot.

• Like x 4
  11. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Screenshot_2017-01-01-01-07-34.png

44 44 44 ! Just look at those forum statistics.
    (Broke it with this post bwahaha)

• Like x 9
  12. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

Lots of things. Both siblings who have moved out were able to make it home for Christmas, and it was nice to have everyone here again. We got Just Dance for Christmas and I've been playing it with my youngest sister every day and having lots of fun. Got to watch Castle in the Sky with my mom, who has never watched it all the way through, so I got to see her reaction to the super-totally-dead robot scene(s). Ate tasty treats. Am not taking painkillers right now so I can drink alcohol. Headache has receded into the background. Am about to go to bed, which is great because I love being asleep.

• Like x 3
  13. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

Just got home from Choir Bro #1 and Mrs. Choir Bro #1's New Year's party and it was great. Now it's time for pajama pants and Stardew Valley until I pass out.

• Like x 3
  14. Acey

Played CAH with my family, and we had a really great time! (My mom won twice, haha. Picture this nice, sweet-looking 55-year-old Anglo-Catholic lady laughing her ass off and totally owning the game. It was glorious.)

• Like x 5
  15. Emma

*sings* TNG is on Netflix, TNG is on Netflix, TNG is on Netflix!

(Dutch Netflix finally got TNG after it already had TOS, DS9, Voyager and ENT)

ETA: I've never seen it before which is why I am seriously exited :D)

• Like x 5
  16. I took my brother to urgent care this morning. During the hour and a half wait, these kids who were there with my parents decided to watch me play Pokémon and we talked about the games for like an hour. That was fun.

17. Acey

Got a new phone yesterday! An iPhone 7, in Rose Gold. The case my parents picked out (I wasn't feeling well, so I stayed home) is SUPER cool, too--it's one of those cases with glitter in it that shifts and moves when you move the case, and it's proving to be a FANTASTIC visual stim. :D

Also, here's my home screen! (Afraid I'm not sure who the artist is. :c) The lock screen is a cute Rupphire pic by ikimaru. :D

[​IMG]
    (please note my folder names)

• Like x 7
  18. Emma

You guys! I'm making actual progress on this really important thing I have to write! :D

• Like x 8
  19. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

I've never owned a lacy bra before. It's surprisingly comfortable and makes me feel pretty.

• Like x 2
  20. whyguy

whyguy blarg

barring any disasters, I'm gonna move to seattle by the end of the month! and I can afford what my cousin is asking for! I feel like I'm finally becoming a real adult! ahhh!

and maybe sometime we'll get a cat????? AHHHH!

• Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice