What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

• Like x 1
  3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

In unrelated news, ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!
    all shall love me and despair.png

• Like x 13
  4. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

• Like x 3
  5. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Stepdad is home early so I cam take the pickup to/from work instead of the station wagon :D yaaaaay not dying of shit brakes in the snow!

• Like x 2
  6. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

i have had plantar warts for over a decade (SERIOUSLY some of these babies are like 14 years old) and in the past few weeks they've all just.... started disappearing??? they've been causing me pain and SHAME for years and years and years and now most of them are just GONE!! my feet feel SMOOTH!! my thumbnail no longer hurts!! i can wear sandals without feeling like shit for the first time in YEARS!! i am giddy, no one really talks about how embarrassing and limiting it is to have warts on your hands and feet, i have been so unhappy about this for SO LONG and now they're almost all gone without a trace.... i'm so happy....

• Like x 7
  7. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

A woman with glorious long red hair came up to me in the gym locker room and asked if I had a hair tie. I have a pixie cut and no conceivable use for a hair tie, but damn it I HAD ONE.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    • Like x 10
  8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

PRETTY CANIDS!

I was watching the Kitten Academy livestream and I got to see many small black kittens playing (and one gray one). I don't usually catch the stream when the kitties are awake, so it was fun to see them up and about!

• Like x 5
  9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Neat stuff!!

• Like x 1
  10. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

One of my roommates bought me an Overwatch scarf for Xmas, and I finally had the chance find out it matches all my winter gear and makes it look like a coherent set, unlike all the other scarves I own.

• Like x 5
  11. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

the disgusting but highly relieving thing that means I am truly over a cold just happened and I can breathe and smell again and my head no longer feels like it's full of cement oh thank god

• Like x 1
  12. eddie

eddie ...

I found a relatively reliable nutrition calculator that I can plug my homemade recipes in! Now bf can safely calculate his insulin for my yum foods! C:

• Like x 10
  13. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

MY GIRLFRIEND IS VISITING IN FEBRUARY!!!!!!

• Like x 9
  14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Would you be willing to share? I'd like to do a similar thing.

15. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Seconding request for calculator please

16. eddie

eddie ...

17. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Okay so background: my youngest cat Loves drinking from the bathroom sink, and anytime it vaguely looks like someone is heading in the direction of the bathroom she runs for it to sit on the counter and beg. This particular bathroom is across the hallfrom my bedroom, so obviously anytime I try to leave the bedroom she gets excited

So just now I'm chilling in bed as one does, and one of the other cats got jealous Sink Cat was sitting on me
    But instead of fighting her over my lap he went and sat by the door so I'd open it, and as soon as she ran out to the sink he hops up on the bed and blinks at me all "come cuddle?"
    This fuckin cat

• Like x 5
  18. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Sent the really important thing of for final, final approval. Hopefully next week I will be able to relieve myself of this millstone around my neck by handing it in to be graded.

• Like x 3
  19. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

NOT PICTURED: me, blushing, flapping my hands and grinning like a loon

• Like x 9
  20. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Bought (most of) a Nepeta cosplay from a cosplay sales group! Just need the shirt, pants, wig, and shoes (and the body paint obvs), but that's all super easy. :D

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice