What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. I passed my PTCB exam!

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
  2. KaidaShade

KaidaShade Definitely not a horse

My snails have grown a ton more than I thought they had and watching them snail about is so relaxing

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I just sent off the formulae for my first ten perfume blends for the assessment which will let me legally sell them, which I've been working towards for two years. I would say "fingers crossed", but if the prototype versions don't pass the chemist will help work out a version which does, so I'll have something to sell either way.

• Winner x 9
    • Like x 3
  4. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

This is perhaps the most precious video I've seen in a long time and it has me grinning like an idiot. (Make sure you have sound on.)

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  5. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

I may not have to take the car and several hundred dollars to see Mr. Galindo after all, got the bright idea to pop the radiator cap this morning and found it looking thirsty, gave it a drink, no overheating at any of the red lights on the way to work, no overheating after five minutes idling in the parking lot. I'm gonna keep an eye on it for a couple days and take it in if it starts acting a fool again, but oh man what a relief if that's all it was.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  6. My mom does not have a blood disease!

• Winner x 4
  7. dky

dky burnt toast

my dog is sleeping at my feet and she is soft and warm and perfect

• Winner x 5
    • Informative x 1
  8. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

My book came today and I have all day Friday to read it :D

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  9. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I went to dinner at a sister-house of the student housing I used to live in, and even though I only knew one of the people there really it was just like old times. With conversations of the kind that I have only had within that very specific group of people (the kind of people who live in my old house and the sister houses). Just the thing I needed after a relatively crappy day :D

• Like x 3
  10. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

cupcakes

and also i remembered that this exists

eta I'm just binging old Gabe the dog stuff at this point

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  11. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Adorable baby lav ball python at the pet store. I know I can't afford to keep one right now and I should buy from a breeder when I can, but... so cute. They were alert and cruising as much as they could. A Curious Bab!! I wish I'd got video of the snoot and tongueflick, aaaaaa

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 3
  12. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

1. Found out I could combine two sub-par tea brands I've been trying to use up to make fairly acceptable chai
    2. Read this
    3. Maintenance came by and did something about the broken casing on our dryer
    Excellent start to the morning.

• Like x 5
    • Winner x 2
  13. Loq

Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2 is Excellent and I'm glad I had spoons when Friendo asked me to see it with her!!! Even if I'm exhausted now :'D

• Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
  14. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

15. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

My bff and I just recorded the first proper episode of our podcast. I listened to the raw file and I think it's pretty good! I'm excited to give it to people for constructive criticism ^_^

• Like x 6
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Like x 1
  17. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

It's nice and cool and slightly drizzly outside and there's a street fair right on my street! I step outside, and instant sensory flashback to being a kid at my school's spring carnival.

I have a strawberry-watermelon smoothie and life is good. ♥

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 3
  18. Loq

It's foaling season and there are cute babies in every field <3

• Winner x 6
    • Informative x 1
  19. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Oh man, things like that were some of the best parts of my childhood! And the Scholastic Book Fair, holy shit I loved that.

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
  20. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

Being brave enough to check out a chinese buffet all by my lonesome and finding that it actually has good food

• Winner x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice