What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I learned there’s an Asian grocery within walking distance of my house and it has a bunch of ramen flavors I’ve never had before! So far I’ve tried beef with 5 spice and chicken with ginger and malunggay and they are both delicious

• Winner x 10
    • Like x 1
  2. goldenflowertea

goldenflowertea this universe SUCKS but it is full of FRIENDS

Convinced a friend to join Kintsugi!

• Winner x 8
    • Like x 2
  3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

My long time friend I haven't seen in years sent me a letter to try and get in contact again! I now have an address to send mail to! I'm so happy but also a little nervous

• Winner x 6
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

My childhood teddy bear looks a lot happier after a quick trip through the washing machine. Still a bit concerned that his neck's getting a bit threadbare but he's okay for now.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  6. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Hmm, I have been spot cleaning Tessa the Thylacine because her stripes are already mostly worn off, but maybe.

7. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

They finally got that derelict car out of my apartment building's parking lot.

• Like x 5
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

@cleverThylacine Check what she's made of. My teddy Russ is fleece so he's machine-washable.

9. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Thanks, I'll do that!

I'm debating whether to put her stripes back on with a Sharpie and/or fabric paint or just let her be very obviously Loved :)

• Like x 1
  10. TrillianAri

TrillianAri 5'7" of whelm on a 5'4" frame.

Chocolate. Currently in my mouf. New meds that give me more energy (I wasn't tired at ALL today yall! Like life is no longer the stretch of time between times where there are no social consequenses for sleeping!).

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    • Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  11. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i remembered i may have a sushi get together with my coworkers, one of whom is cool and the other is tolerable for 2 hours of all u can eat sushi for $25
    (Edit: tentatively for this friday)

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  12. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

My therapist's new office is a few blocks from a REALLY fancy mini-mart and I can get a cheap lunch there before therapy! :D

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 1
  13. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  14. Everett

i got a bunch of alpaca yarn for a decentish price, and i also got a pompom from the yarn store. Its just polyester or something but it's Soft and good to pet

• Winner x 2
  15. LadyNighteyes

I really appreciate that Google does doodles for so many cool people I've never heard of. Just this week they did the father of astronomy in Mexico and the Japanese feminist scientist who first studied CO2 levels in seawater and the spread of radioactive fallout in the Pacific Ocean from US nuclear tests in the Bikini Atoll.

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

17. LadyNighteyes

• Winner x 1
  18. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

That honestly looks infinitely better than I expected.

It's still an abomination, just not as bad an abomination.

Somehow that almost makes it worse.

• Agree x 6
  19. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

look! who i got!!! at toys r us!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 9
  20. Everett

gotye's music. His third album is My Jam but his second also has some songs i adore. Hearts A Mess is just, mm that good shit. I think he's called it his favourite composition and i agree that it's Nice. His vocals are also nice. Anyway yeah!

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice