What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

It rain.

It rain so much.

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  2. Artemis

JUST FOUND OUT WE ALSO GET FRIDAY OFF IN ADDITION TO THE FOLLOWING MONDAY FOR MEMORIAL DAY

FOUR DAY WEEKEND HEEYAW

• Winner x 6
  3. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

New phone!!!!

• Winner x 4
  4. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  5. Artemis

OUR REAL HUMAN SKELETON HAS ARRIVED I'M SO EXCITED I COULD DO ZOOMIES WHAT SHOULD I NAME THEM IN THEIR NEW LIFE AS AN ANATOMY MODEL

• Winner x 10
  6. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

WHAT?! ARE THEY AT LIKE, A CLASS OR A STUDIO OR FOR PERSONAL USE?? THATS AWESOME I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU SHOULD NAME THEM, DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE DONOR? OWO

• Agree x 2
  7. Artemis

IT'S FOR THE ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY LAB AT THE COLLEGE I WORK AT OuO THEY DON'T GIVE US DONOR INFORMATION UNFORTUNATELY i think to avoid like, anyone potentially ~knowing~ who they are studying and wigging out WE ARE ALSO BUYING LIKE REAL PARTS i could nerd out about the fetal specimens also like all day but d e l i c a t e s u b j e c t I could also nerd out about the bio specimens too I mean not just the human ones

• Winner x 7
  8. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

I bought the Wild Kratts strawberry fruit snacks at Whole Foods (they're shaped like lions and giraffes!) out of sheer curiosity and they're actually delicious.

Like the Sailor Moon rose petal infused strawberry candy I used to buy from a Japanese market in the 90s and still miss, they'll disappear when the show does, but I have them for as long as it lasts....

• Winner x 8
  9. Artemis

I feel like I abuse this thread now that I am reminded of it but it is good to have happy reminders each day and also one of my volunteers bought me nutty bars and how could you NOT be happy with snack cakes

• Like x 6
    • Winner x 3
  10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I'm happy when I see people in this thread being happy, so please continue to post. :)

• Agree x 7
    • Like x 2
  11. Artemis

EVERYONE LIKING MY SCIENCE NERDING ALSO MAKES ME HAPPY

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  12. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Somebody drew fanart of a joke I made. It's Quality.

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 2
  13. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

As the OP I can say that you aren’t abusing it at all!! I want everyone to share their joy! :D

• Like x 2
  14. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I have my visa!!! I can go to the uk and work now! :D

• Winner x 9
  15. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Mcfuckin. Nintendo Labo robot kit. Sate the part of my brain that wants to spend Literal Days putting together little finicky details, then SMASH EVERYTHING. BE THE RAMPAGING TRANSFORMER. JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Winner x 2
  16. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

I've been having a fic prompt marinate for so long but have never been able to come up with a good scenario for it, then I suddenly came up with a whole fic outline for the idea!! gonna jump on this immediately

• Winner x 5
  17. Artemis

y'all

• Like x 3
  18. After years of not writing at all, I’m at 10,000 words in my fanfic after one week.

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
  19. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

My new glasses have arrived! Both pairs! First pair arrived yesterday and the second pair turned up today, which is impressive because 1) the shop had emailed me to say they were waiting on a piece from their manufacturer for the second pair and they didn't expect it to arrive before the 23rd, and 2) their expected delivery date wasn't until the end of the month. So it at least feels like they motored in getting my glasses out and on their way to me!

And they fit and look really damn cute!

• Winner x 9
    • Like x 1
  20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Bought some 90s-style bead bracelets from the vintage clothing shop to use as stim toys. Having a little weight around my wrists is weirdly soothing.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice