What made YOU happy recently?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Wrote a second draft of my kinky bullshit poem and it came out easier. Realized that part of my issue weight wise is likely that I was stress eating for years and now I am able to recognize this fact which is part of the getting better.

• Winner x 5
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

The Lapis tank I ordered got here yesterday, and I LOVE it! It fits flawlessly and the cut is very flattering on me, and it’s just...so good.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  3. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I have found a hidden treasure trove of Good yugioh fanfic in someone’s ao3 bookmarks

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
  4. Helen of Boy

Helen of Boy Hugcrafter Pursuivant

Dunno if happy is quite the feeling, but I am glad to have finally worked out why my increased dose of sertraline (antidepressant/antianxiety med) kills my motivation and the things it's supposed to. It's because even with a stimulant, I've still been very used to using stress as a stopgap solution for executive function issues rather than properly working on getting that going (at least, as much as I'd been thinking I was). So the meds aren't sapping my motivation, they're sapping my stress... which is what I was using as a replacement for motivation in the first place. Time to learn me how to do the thing, but at least now I think it'll be more possible and I won't have to choose between "depression + anxiety" and "not getting things done" which I was starting to feel like were the only two options.

• Like x 5
    • Winner x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  5. Acey

I FINALLY found the hair dye I’ve been hunting for! (Unfortunately my last color faded super fast...)

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Birthday splurge at Lush!

• Winner x 8
  7. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

Exercise class was really fun! And everyone there was super welcoming and encouraging!

• Winner x 4
  8. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Screenshot_20180922-185849.png
    his IVs are mediocre but he's my first shiny ever so I love him anyway

• Winner x 9
  9. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I have a CP 56 shiny shuppet that I'm keeping specifically because he's shiny
    live your shiny pokemon dreams

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  10. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I actually caught three shiny Chikoritas today because they were doing an event, but I didn't have enough candies to evolve all of them and he was the highest-CP of the three, so the other two are staying as Chikoritas.

• Winner x 5
  11. I met @Acey at KrakenCon this weekend! So happy to finally see my friend in person!

• Winner x 4
    • Agree x 1
  12. Acey

Yeah, it’s been AWESOME! :D

In addition to me ALSO being super happy about that, I’m super happy because I met Deedee Magno Hall (AKA Pearl)!! She’s such a sweetheart and she even asked if she could take a pic of my Mystery Girl cosplay, and of course I got her autograph—which means my signed SU poster is complete!! (My friend Justin got me Estelle’s, which was super awesome of him. How are all my friends so good??)

• Winner x 8
  13. Acey

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 3
  14. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Had a nap

• Winner x 5
  15. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

ao3 fic author I'm following who went private with their fics is now posting publicly again! :D

• Winner x 10
  16. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Am finally wearing my cute cat flats!!

Screenshot_20181005-085811.png

I got them from China and they're a bit too snug because I fucked up the sizing and should have gotten a half size bigger, but today I don't have a lot of walking to do and I figured they've spent long enough overstuffed with newspaper and so far they're good!

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 1
  17. Acey

[​IMG]
    A few days old but I woke up to this lovely comment on my fic the other day!! I live for comments like these. <3

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
  18. Jove

Jove [ destination defenestration ]

I made shashuka (poached eggs in spicy tomato sauce) for the first time in ages, and everyone loved it. It was super delicious!

• Winner x 8
  19. Acey

Oh my gosh, I'd never even heard of that before now but it sounds absolutely amazing! Congrats on making something delicious! <3

• Like x 2
  20. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

My brother and I have been playing Persona 5 lately. I woke up this morning to find this card on the table:

20181011_104439.png 20181011_104539.png

(He's since clarified that my birthday present is any SMT game of my choice, as long as Mothman is in it. I have the best brother.)

• Winner x 8
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice