What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I helped fix up the roof, checked the secret grotto (my weird second attic) for leaks, went to lowes, bought tool stuff, went to target, bought necessary stuff.

• Like x 3
  2. did some online classwork, took meds, choked down a fair 800 calories, learned some more cool critter stuff (reptile intelligence, woohoo)

• Like x 3
  3. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Got passport photo. Made passport appointment. Still unsure what to do about old passport that is both very expired and very lost. Trying not to panic about just how much I have left this till the last minute because exfun fail.

4. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

Worked on art, weeded garden, did dishes, harvested honey from the bees.

• Like x 1
  5. hoarmurath

hoarmurath Thor's Hammer

Yesterday I mostly set up my jewelry holding station (apart from badges) and put ready glued fabric on boxes with varying amounts of dexterity.

• Like x 1
  6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Did moar laundry. Also can I claim defeating the evil dishpile even if that happened mostly yesterday?

• Like x 1
  7. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

@littlemissCodeless I totally think you can :)

I currently have a load of washing in that I am going to hang up as soon as the washing machine is done. Unfortunately we don't have a dryer, so I have to plan when I do my washing more carefully.

• Like x 1
  8. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

SO MANY THINGS
    Pysch appt, ran errands, and then waited an hour for meds to be ready because I knew if I left I wasn't gonna come back.
    I left at 7:40 this morning and got home around 11. xP

9. ZeroEsper

ZeroEsper Well-Known Member

I started packing! Which, you know, I need to do since I'm moving back in tomorrow BUT as far as I'm concerned I'm ahead of the curve.

Although now I remember I forgot something at the store but it's okay! I'm just gonna count this as a victory.

• Like x 2
  10. garden

garden lucid dreamer

So far I have replied to an email about financial aid and completed my university's required online course about drugs, alcohol, sex, etc.

• Like x 2
  11. Vierran

Vierran small and sharp

Met with UG adviser about what she should say in my letter of rec for grad school. Meeting went really well. I always get really excited when meetings with authority figures go well.

• Like x 2
  12. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

I have vacuumed and put gradual tanner on my ridic milk-bottle Celtic skin so I don't look like a beached squid when I'm on vacation.

• Like x 1
  13. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Took a shower, went out and filled horses and alpacas water and pool, brought around feed from the front, fed everyone, washed a cat and a ferret, and started a load of laundry. I'm pretty proud of myself, that's the most I've really gotten done in a long time!

EDIT: also did dishes, cleaned two of the fish tanks, and made brownies!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    • Like x 2
  14. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

-takes deep breath-
    things i did today:
    • swept & wiped floor
    • put all the trash lying around into the trash
    • changed the sheets
    • did the dishes
    • did 3 machines full of laundry
    • fold and put dry laundry away, thereby also freeing up my chair
    • sorted closet so i can access some stuff more easily & moved the winter clothes to the top shelf
    • hand-washed a pillow that got icky
    • showered (i dont like to shower during shark week)
    • put all the small stuff flying about into a box
    • set up tablet
    • untangled and tied the cables
    the only thing i havent done is bring the trash down and maybe get more groceries, but i'll survive until monday.
    also, i didnt work on any of my papers.
    blrgh.

• Like x 2
  15. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

Set my habitRPG after not using it for a year. Hopefully that will help me be more productive, with tasks and goals to focus on and check in daily.
    (if anyone wants to join my party, the code is 49676129-ac8c-4695-9751-6dbb4c878581 )

• Like x 1
  16. continued trying to develop my relationship w/ the donkeys in the hopes that i'll eventually be able to put a halter on maggie cuz she won't stand still for grooming and really needs a good curry, fed Nasty Pasture Mare some treats in the hopes that she'll like me enough to cooperate when i need her to

17. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

....having just been at an indian restaurant, I parsed curry as the food and wondered why i donkey might need that. Then I realized currying is probably a grooming procedure.

• Like x 1
  18. ahaha yeah i was talking curry COMB, you use them to get up all the loose hair and dirt before brushing your critter
    (and any curry to be had is going to me, animals who pee on their hay and then eat it anyway do not get delicious nummins)

19. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

I swept and mopped the dining room

• Like x 1
  20. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

I finished the business card for my friend Gui! It's a commission :} I'm so proud of how it turned out to be honest, I think it looks elegant and unique and better than I'd have thought myself capable of accomplishing a year ago.

Tomorrow I'll make my own, but right now I think I'm gonna clean up this pigsty of an apartment...

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice