What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

Got my oil changed. Emptied all the trash cans in the place.

2. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

I mailed out my transcript request form to the last college I need transcripts for for my grad school application!!!!

• Like x 3
  3. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

First therapy appointment down! Gonna get my ADHD medicated and work on that whole "sometimes suicidally depressed" thing

• Like x 4
  4. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

I registered to vote!

• Like x 7
  5. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

I called a place to get an autism assessment, AND I called elections people and as soon as I scan in a letter and email, I'll be set up to vote in the primaries. And it's only 12:30 :)

• Like x 3
  6. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

spoke to the internet guys by myself to get it fixed for the first time ever

• Like x 5
  7. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Got my icons taken care of for an RP thing!

• Like x 4
  8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Laundry, including washing my bed sheets
    Shelved my sketchbooks and perler bead containers on the shelf by my little workstation in the living room
    Reached a good fadeout point for Papyrus and Norm's conversation in WT, so that when some time passes, they'll be free to be wherever
    Caught up on all my game-related tags in Dreamwidth rp, and the meme tags I cared the most about
    Made an account with a clever username for Flowey just in case
    Made a list of things I need to start working on

• Like x 4
  9. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Yesterday, Laundry and part of an assignment
    Today: Office hours and part of that assignment, most of the rest of the assignment from Friday, hopefully I'll finish it before I go to bed. Also, got myself ice cream because I deserve ice cream.

• Like x 2
  10. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Responded to text from dad where he asked how resume workshop went. Answered him, and told him I've had a couple bad weeks, and started metaphoring at him about how I wish I could just take his advice, but harsh words are like unsanded wood railings: little bits break off and get under my skin, and sometimes get infected, and it's bad news.

Responded to facebook message from mom, asking if we could get together for brunch or lunch or something while she's in the area. Told her I don't know if I want to because I have a lot of not-happy I haven't processed around her, and I don't think i can do a friendly happy meal without getting some of it out of my system first. Asked if me asking things on facebook, and her answering the ones she's willing to, sould work for her. Then started rambling about soft autism question from therapist, and how that would explain some of difficulties that drove mom up a wall trying to help me with, and how labels are not boxes that limit you, they're calibrating gps to your location so it can help you get where you want to go.

Also wished my ex's mother well, since she got in a car accident and we like each other enough to still be friended on facebook after a few years of not seeing each other in person.

• Like x 1
  11. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

I got yelled at. It was incredibly productive and I have food for thought for the next freaking month.

Also went to the post office.

12. smallgayghoul

smallgayghoul Certified Furry Trash

Actually did my homework. With like two hours to spare!

• Like x 1
  13. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Finally got around to changing my name on Facebook from my birth name to the one I've actually been using for ages. And just now I got a text from my cousin of the same age saying congrats and oh no I'm going to tear up, this has basically made my day? ;;

• Like x 7
  14. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

Got up the nerve to call my dad about my taxes. Felt a little bad I couldn't do them myself, but just the description of what I had received from the companies employing me got him to say 'send me some pictures and leave me several business days to crunch numbers.'

Freelancing, everybody.

• Like x 2
  15. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

successfully cut husband's hair. he did not turn out looking like a mushroom this time: i researched and did a better job. go me.

• Like x 2
  16. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Called work to try figure out my schedule, they hadn't made the new one yet so i have to call tomorrow. Watched Interstellar after putting it off for most of the week. Moved my entire computer room in minecraft.

• Like x 1
  17. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

Passed my permit test and (hopefully) got my driver's permit settled at the DMV, despite paperwork difficulties! (۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶ All before noon, even. I'm going to buy some nail polish to reward myself too.

• Like x 3
  18. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Dragged myself to class this morning, albeit a few minutes late, despite having had an increasingly shitty few weeks brain-wise and feeling pretty determined to just stay in bed as much as possible until my next therapy appointment on Monday. Proceeded to successfully cover some material in said class and spend a good chunk of the day feeling not-completely-shitty one way or another even if I still feel hopeless and at my wit's end about the future. So that's something.

• Like x 1
  19. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

I did so much today everyone!!!!

IIIIIIIIIII

• VACUUMED!
    • Swept the kitchen
    • put up my shower curtain finally
    • LAUNDRY (all two loads!)
    • Took out the garbage
    • ....and... wait for it.... the recycling!
    • I also made it to my psych appointment and filled my scripts.

• Like x 3
  20. smallgayghoul

smallgayghoul Certified Furry Trash

I did the dishes! I didn't even intend to do them this morning BUT THEY GOT DONE!
    (long overdue too tbh)

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice