What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Hfff...

Yesterday I launched an assault on my boyfriend's folks messy house. ( Neither of his parents really have been in a state to do so for a few YEARS. Urgh. )

When boyfriend got home, I had scrubbed the upstairs bathroom until it was almost sparkly - the difference is goddamn amazing.

Then we both launched into an attack on the downstairs, cleaning the bathroom, then the floor, and he did the kitchen counters and dishes. *-*

Sunday we're going to rent a rug doctor and attack the upstairs carpet. ( badly trained dog = why. )

I hit my limit on how much I'm willing to stand regarding the mess, and I am happy I finally pushed past staring at it unhappily and moved into DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

• Like x 5
  2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

finished writing one of my essays (or at least the first draft of it, haha)

• Like x 2
  3. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

KITTENS.

also I got all my chipboard cut.

• Like x 2
  4. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

me today:
    [​IMG]

no, but really - i cleaned off/moved this white table that just had miscellaneous clutter on it, cleaned off this other scanner table and threw it out, vacuumed places that havent seen the light of day in years, cleaned off my working desk, threw out Hella Things, moved shit around.....basically i feel really neat and accomplished, the only thing i have left to do is clean off my computer desk so i can chuck it and replace it with the white table :D //pats self on back

• Like x 3
  5. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i had a shower and then got groceries!! it took forever but now i am clean and have foodstuffs

• Like x 1
  6. Stophelping

Stophelping Building a house out of love

Holy shit today I got the first big project of my semester done, and I completed it an entire day early. Praise me. Might not sound like much to some, but I took seven years to finish a four year degree and am utterly amazed that I managed to go on to my grad degree. I'm mostly staying on top of it so far, too. What a novel experience! Pray I can keep it up;

• Like x 5
  7. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

My housemate is away, and she usually cleans the bathroom, toilet and kitchen on the weekends.
    I just spent a little under an hour hoovering all the common areas of the house plus my own rooms, cleaning the kitchen, the bathroom and toilet and also mopping the floors in each. I feel really productive today :D
    Now I just have a few things left to do today, and it's still only three :D

• Like x 3
  8. i've successfully dragged my ass to the dmv and am now waiting to do my permit test after procrastinating for literal years. go me!

• Like x 6
  9. mrozna

mrozna bloodthirsty hussar fuck

I fried fish for dinner and now I'm planning to finish one of my commissions. Or two, if the ADHD is on my side :D

• Like x 4
  10. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

I have made so many phone calls this past week. So many.

• Like x 3
  11. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I did some hours of necessary research for my writing job, and now I'm all up to speed and ready to put words down on it tomorrow!

• Like x 3
  12. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I tried to set up a dentist appointment
    tried.

• Like x 6
  13. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

Signed up with temp agency and had an interview (not with the agency but somewhere else), still need to call for optometrist appointment and womens health clinic but hey potential job!!

• Like x 4
  14. mrozna

mrozna bloodthirsty hussar fuck

*understanding nod*

• Like x 2
  15. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

um. I went to class? and actually spent the class time working on a paper that's due Tuesday. go me. also on Friday I turned in a paper early. like three hours early but still. I am still kinda proud of myself tbh.

• Like x 3
  16. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

decluttered my room to a pretty nice extent
    went to temp agency for initial meeting
    emailed the voc rehab guy even though i'm worried it's too late because i didn't respond a week ago even though he said he was going on vacation because i was supposed to get back to him before that and i didn't and he sent me an email saying how sorry he was for how late he was getting back to me and was it supposed to be a cue for me to ramp up the sorries??? idk man. but i sent a decent email back and hopefully hopefully he gets back to me
    got what i could to help with rent, even though i've reached the point of no more unemployment assistance and i am fucked if i don't get a job soon

• Like x 1
  17. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Sat through a staggeringly awful meeting, made some plots, cleaned the kitchen, voted.

Did not mail the stuff I was supposed to mail, though. Tomorrow!

• Like x 4
  18. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

folded and put away laundry, changed the sheets on the bed, vacuumed living room and bedroom (incl. couch and rug), did all the dishes, tidied up in general, now making supper.

• Like x 5
  19. Insomniac

Insomniac tired

My job.

Okay, okay, so the #s I'm supposed to hit is 300. For the past few months mine was...eh...74. I know, I know. I finally got cracking and now my average is 175. I just hit 256 though. *moonwalks off stage w/ finger guns and shades on*

• Like x 6
  20. Jojo

Jojo Writin and fightin

I organized my backpack, tillered the patch of dirt I want to make into a small greens garden, cleaned all the pets' food and water bowls, and made hamburgers! If I get my chemistry work done, I'll be super happy with myself for today

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice