What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

I! Finished my reading journal (due tomorrow), finished printing photos (due tomorrow), and am gonna do some self care and give myself a bit of a break.

• Like x 1
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I cooked something with actual nutritional value.

• Like x 4
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Job interview! Filled up the gas tank! And got my resume looked over and tweaked by somebody.

• Like x 8
  4. Socket

Socket fuzzy tabletop goblin

I tidied and organised my clothes drawer. It now closes fully for the first time in probably 5 months, and slides shut sooooo smooth instead of needing to be shoved unceremoniously back into the bed.

Also, as a result, I found my bow ties in there. I almost forgot I owned any bow ties.

• Like x 10
  5. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

I put a new licence plate holder on my car, drilled holes to put on the front licence plate, put on the front licence plates -- and dyed a skirt!
    [​IMG]

• Like x 9
  6. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

omg that purple just about matches your avatar

• Like x 2
  7. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

I managed to convince the hardware team that their hardware was actually failing when my software test asked it if it was working and it said no. 3 months of arguing just to get past "not our fault". My boss estimates she'll get around 30,000 reallocated to software division from hardware that she spent on me proving them wrong.

• Like x 5
  8. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I did all my laundry today.

• Like x 5
  9. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I did a whole day of work today, despite feeling like hell. VICTORY IS MINE.

• Like x 4
  10. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

I went to all of my classes despite not wanting to do anything other than being Sad In Bed, and got my classes for next fall figured out.

• Like x 7
  11. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

I started part of a project due soon and I also emailed the teacher asking for a bit of clarification

• Like x 1
  12. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@Bel Capricorn I would like to see this portrayed by Bill and the Stans, ngl

13. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

???????????????????

14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

HA! I posted that in ENTIRELY the wrong thread. hang on. All will become clear momentarily. (this is what I get for posting while falling asleep.)

• Like x 1
  15. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

I have done 90% of my to do list! All that remains is a couple of laundry loads and hoovering the sofa. (We got it the other day second hand from a friend, and it is covered in about fifty cats'-worth of hair. Which is impressive,considering she only has two).

• Like x 2
  16. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

I replanted and potted plants! With a friend!

• Like x 3
  17. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I actually a shower.

• Like x 4
  18. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

yesterday, i worked for 3 hours cashiering when i was called in off hours, and then washed my sheets and blankets, made my bed, made a doctors appointment, and collapsed.
    today i worked for 6 hours and then biked home, and now i'm going to a doctors appointment in about 30 minutes.

• Like x 3
  19. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

I took out the trash today, and while I wouldn't exactly say I'm on fire, hey, I did the thing. I'm even gonna do a couple dishes next, so adventurous.

• Like x 2
  20. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Not today, but yesterday I managed to clean the kitchen, get two loads of dishes done, one load of laundry, and orgnized the living room. The friend coming over never happened, so Max Cleaning Mode wasn't actually necessary, but waking up to a cleaner house has done wonders for my depression the last two days.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice