What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

cleaned room and took a shower. maybe going to vacuum, since i can see my floor for the first time in months

• Like x 3
  2. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Continued the clean-out of my closet! I have piles of clothes but most of them are super shitty leaving me with only a couple of things to actually WEAR. I'm going to give away a chunk of them and keep only stuff I actually like to drape over my flesh prison, and then make an actual list of pieces of clothing to acquire. So far I already have 3-4 bags of donation clothing (please note one of them is filled up with a single petticoat and a costume skirt, and another with 2 heavy winter coats, so this is less clothing than it sounds like). I'm separating clothing into "donate", "fix" and "return to the person they belong to" in the case of a couple of pieces that I either borrowed from friends and relatives or they forgot over at my place.

Last edited: May 7, 2016
    • Like x 5
  3. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Went to the grocery store, swept and vacuumed the floor, did a load of laundry.

• Like x 5
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

moving! we're getting everything out of storage and planting things at the new house and grabbing furniture when we can find a deal and it's very hard but fun.

• Like x 4
  5. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

I cooked actual food (stew, will keep at least until Tuesday), baked a cake (delicious, delicious german cheesecake), and did my homework!

• Like x 4
  6. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

What is the difference between regular cheesecake and German cheesecake?

7. Leegle

Leegle Electric Beagle-loo

I cleaned the kitty litter and brushed my cat. I do the kitty litter like every day but I don't brush my kitty every day... It was starting to show, since I guess she's blowing out her winter coat and when I pet her fur goes EVERYWHERE.

• Like x 3
  8. Willowanderer

Willowanderer Does her best

I helped my sister put up her ribbon rack so she can store her ribbon neatly!

• Like x 2
  9. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

I went to the gym. Considering how much I didn't want to go to the gym tonight, I think I should get extra credit.

• Like x 5
  10. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

extracredit.gif

• Like x 7
  11. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

<3

• Like x 2
  12. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

took two finals

• Like x 6
  13. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Separated out two boxes of things to be sold and one of things to be donated. W00t decluttering~!

• Like x 2
  14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Finished the last payment from the hospital bill from husband's stay last year.

[​IMG]

• Like x 7
  15. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Got the first rig done for my final animation for this class, now I'm actually set up enough that I could make an alrightish finished product real quick if I have to. And I might have to

• Like x 1
  16. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Yard work at my parents' house, despite the fact that the Cicadapocalypse is in full swing over there.

17. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

Laundry, dishes, cleaned toilet, and took trash out! :D

• Like x 2
  18. Willowanderer

Willowanderer Does her best

yesterday morning I dosed all four cats for flea & ticks, single handedly, and i'm just kind of proud of myself.

• Like x 6
  19. got the garbage and dishes out of my room, did half a resume. y-yay?

• Like x 1
  20. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Spent most of the last three days doing yard work in the heat and cicadas, survived. Parents' yard is now much less grody, and nasty neighbor didn't come back after the first time she showed up.
    #i was planning to go to work on my off-day today to make up for the fact that i couldn't go in yesterday because the building was locked for Memorial Day #but it's... not happening, spoons-wise #so i need to remember all the productive stuff i DID get done

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice