What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I finally got pissed off enough at my bed to logic my way into changing the sheets properly!

(And by "finally" I mean it has actually literally been over a year)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    • Like x 1
  2. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

yesterday:
    • got groceries
    • threw out the mortadella that had grown mold inside my fridge
    • sent an email to one of my docents regarding my BAT

today:
    • swept & wiped the floor (... its been half a year i think. so much dust.) (on the plus side, you can now eat off my floor again)
    • did the dishes
    • changed the sheets
    • showered
    • put thingies in the toilet to clean it, theyre still soaking in tho

• Like x 4
  3. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I cleaned the bathroom and the toilet (two separate entities), including mopping both floors and mopped the kitchen floor. I also took out all the garbage, which I really hate doing because I live on the second floor, and taking out the garbage means going down three flights of stairs with all my crap.

• Like x 2
  4. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Got new anti-allergen pillow covers, and helped Sibling with the dishes pile caused by my parents' defective dishwasher failing to get anything clean. Also petted dogs, which definitely counts as productive.

• Like x 3
  5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Dealt with a thing about my renter's insurance that I've been avoiding for months.

• Like x 1
  6. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

I wrote my dad's fathers day and birthday cards, and sent them! Neither will make it there on time (especially not fathers day) but they're on the way to the dadzone.

• Like x 1
  7. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

• Like x 1
  8. deep-cleaned rabbit hutches and surrounding area, cleaned, mopped, and vacuumed bathroom and room, packed for vacation, cleaned up crap in office. (stabbed myself in the hand w/ a utility knife, but that's neither here nor there)

• Like x 2
  9. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

6 mile run, changed sheets on the bed, did laundry, cleaned the bathroom.

10. Everett

did a laundry, bought milk, made a phone call. woooo

• Like x 1
  11. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Finished putting the shower door back on hinges after cleaning, went down the hill to send off necklace to etsy buyer, bought milk and donuts, and uploaded two more things on my store! (this last is the most important - for whatever reason Etsy really eats my spoons and I was already low on them because post office)

I feel accomplished ^_^

• Like x 3
  12. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Packed for vacation. Packing is my least favorite activity in the ENTIRE WORLD and always takes me at least 8 times as long as it should because I hate it so much that I keep wandering away whenever I get the slightest bit distracted. Packing for a backpacking trip is like normal packing x3, and my pack is overstuffed because I have all the food that's going to be distributed among 3 people when we get there.

• Like x 1
  13. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

I finally bought pillows for my bed :D

• Like x 1
  14. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Mowed the lawn again, weed eated, took the weed eater to the section of lawn that is secretly reclaimed swamp and powered through about a 1/4 of it. I am dirty and tired and stinky, but by god i will conquer this dump landmass.

• Like x 2
  15. Everett

bought milk, did things for work o/

16. loaded a kiln 8)

• Like x 3
  17. Emma

I spent less than an hour today cleaning the common areas of the house. I hoovered (kitchen, bathroom, toilet, hallway) and mopped (kitchen, bathroom, toilet) and cleaned the bathroom toilet and kitchen. I always put off doing it, and I don't know why, it only takes about an hour to do it!

Though I will forget that the next time I have to do it :P

18. started the foundations of training my dog to do 'speak' and 'leave it'

(aka the haphazard beginnings of my 'i can't believe it's not a service dog!' training regime)

• Like x 2
  19. Emma

I built the other shelves I was putting off. And it didn't take me ages.

20. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Went out on a trammeling boat with a Dept. of Natural Resources field research team to tag and sample local river fish.

Volunteer work, but: LIFE. GOALS.

I've got a shot at getting into the cetaceans dept which is actual, literal Life Goal since the age of 5

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice