What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. evilas

evilas Sure, I'll put a custom title here

Organized 160 of my "to watch" Youtube videos into 3 lists and set goals in Habitica to help me get through them incrementally.

(It's stupid but I don't care it's something that's been weighing on me since last year!)

• Like x 5
  2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

started working on my essay

• Like x 2
  3. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

Finally pruned back the herbs that have been slowly taking over our kitchen windowsill. Hopefully this will make them less unwieldy and a bit healthier.

Next productive home-gardening task: Working out what to do about my calandiva, whose leaves are browning in places.

4. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I'm in the middle of organizing my papers. I really should have handled the mail as it was coming in. It takes a ridiculous amount of time to handle a mail backlog of a year >.<
    At least so far I have handled the administrative parts, now it's onto the university/research stuff.

ETA: At least my bookcase will look so much better once I have this mess sorted out! :D

5. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Have myself a hair cut.

Now I just need my hair to not be greasy as fuck so I can take good selfies....

6. renegadereveler

renegadereveler Floof King

• Wrote notes about all the bridges I need to analyze for Part 3 (of 3!) of my thesis
    • Reached out to college advisor for deadlines to send to teachers who are writing my recommendations
    • Compiled my answers to prompts that I have to send to said teachers, prepped emails, awaiting response from advisor
    • Got ~1/4 way through the summer reading for my English elective on a train ride

• Like x 3
  7. inchwyrm

inchwyrm I wear the cheese

In the last two days I've: been to work, done my car tax, bought birthday presents, taken ID photos for a railcard, submitted application for said railcard, sorted out my email backlog and just generally tidied! Yay, adulting!

(But seriously though, I feel like I have been more productive in the last two days than I have been in several months and I am legit filled with so much joy. Now to reward myself by planning my holiday in something more than vague semi-detail! :D)

• Like x 3
  8. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

MOWED LAWN, GET

JUNGLE, CONQUERED

I AM SWEAT MONSTER, MIGHTY AND PROUD

• Like x 5
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I got AT&T canceled and did laundry because I was down to only winter clothes and it's the hottest day of the year. I also made soup for lunch and have been remembering to feed my sourdough starter! I can't wait to make bread, I hope it turns out.

• Like x 2
  10. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Paid a thiiiiing

Bought some toiletrieeeees

Did some extra work stuff that will hopefully turn out well

• Like x 2
  11. Hatchback

Hatchback ... he is just fine again today

Cooked dinner! With starch, protein, and a vegetable! Yay, not frozen food!

(This is kind of a big deal, lately, even if it's just a little thing).

• Like x 5
  12. evilas

evilas Sure, I'll put a custom title here

Organized my mom's kitchen stuff!
    I did that back in March but then we had a whole problem of my brother coming over for a week and then my grandma coming over for 2 weeks back in April and so everything's been a mess since basically May because my mom doesn't care too much about it being messy. I finally organized it though!

• Like x 3
  13. swirlingflight

Texted my (future) stepmom about why I suddenly stopped responding the other day
    Did laundry of towels, pillow cases, and bed sheets, and then made my bed.
    Fiiiiinally got car insurance.

• Like x 2
  14. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

Today is the first time in more than 15 years that I've gone to the dentist.

I had one cavity filled, as well as half the bottom row of my teeth cleaned, and am going back next week for a proper routine exam, including a full cleaning and possibly one or two more cavities (and a request about sealant, since I imagine my enamel is fucked after no actual dentistry and daily soda for a little less than two decades). My mouth hurts, and I have bloody gums, but holy shit I did a good today and with minimal panic and whining.

Also, I vacuumed and did most of the laundry. Just one set of drying, three sets of folding, and possibly washing and replacing the bedding, and we're set on that.

• Like x 2
  15. swirlingflight

[​IMG]

16. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I cleaned the bathroom thoroughly. And cleaned my desk.

• Like x 2
  17. lobo

lobo Fandom Trash

I did the dishes and finally filled out an application for Target today!

• Like x 1
  18. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

all the ap chem summer homework! in one sitting! i am powerful and can't believe i managed this

• Like x 5
  19. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

Swept and dusted my room, cleared out my backpack, and finally put away some stuff that I'd left lying around for lack of a better place to put it.

• Like x 1
  20. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

used that weird flowery Lush stuff and washed my face, wooo

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice