What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Went to the grocery store, made an appointment to get a haircut, ordered a replacement for my malfunctioning phone, put chicken in the crockpot, and now going to work out before the small-group Exalted scenes tonight.

• Like x 3
  2. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

ASSEMBLED MY BOOKSHELF

• Like x 4
  3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Made food and possibly inspired a potentially-hilarious FFX fanfic.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    • Like x 2
  4. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I CLEANED... THE BATHROOM...

*falls over and twitches*

• Like x 5
  5. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Yesterday I got all m school supplies and made an appointment for a haircut in time for school.

• Like x 2
  6. Socket

Socket fuzzy tabletop goblin

made progress on the first commission i've had in ages! it's only tiny but it's something :D

• Like x 4
  7. Hatchback

Hatchback ... he is just fine again today

I went to the gym, briefly! I cooked dinner again! And I swept my kitchen and shook out the rugs! Then I wrote like four pages in my journal and got a lot out, and I went for a walk!

Today was a good day.

• Like x 3
  8. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I did something I have been putting off for six months. And it only took an hour. YAY FOR ME :D

• Like x 6
  9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Compiled spreadsheet with names and numbers and costs of the magic cards my neighbor expressed interest in that I am willing to sell. Oh my head, but this would be a nice finance boost if it goes well.

• Like x 3
  10. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

(As suspected, neighbor does not have the leisure to go for full retail prices. Well, I knew we'd be haggling...)

11. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

went to an appointment! made a food!!! finished knitting a thing!

• Like x 2
  12. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Managed to vacuum the floor, -and- fed myself, -AND- have been drawing! 8DDDD

everything is ouch, but THINGS. THINGS WERE DONE!!

• Like x 2
  13. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

The Unpackening continues:

Reorganised all of my crafting stuff in to neat boxes and put it all away in its cupboard.

Went through the box of little fiddly bits and redistributed them in to appropriate places.

Separated out electronics, clothing and toiletries and put them away.

Went through box of Lego, made sure all the bits were there and bagged it up neatly.

Fixed the broken fan attachment on my straandbeast. (Well, bodged using a glue gun, wire and electrical tape).

• Like x 1
  14. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Brushed my dogs. Cleaned up dog hair. Swept, vacuumed, washed sheets. The place should be a lot more pleasant to live in now.

• Like x 1
  15. iff

iff Well-Known Member

Sent not one but two emails

• Like x 3
  16. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

called my health insurance regarding a form, was told i dont need to fill out those details and they have them already (yadda yadda was insured under my parents insurance buuut since im turning 25 next week that runs out and i need to get my own insurance now), and then sent off the letter.

17. Insomniac

Insomniac tired

. Signed up for Uber
    . Sent in three applications,
    . Talked without tripping verbally over myself with two recruiters,
    . One phone interview,

. Successfully resisted the urge to emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically obliterate roommates.

Took a lot out of me. But they are not worth being the reason I'm on the 6 'o clock evening news with a double homicide charge and a life sentence.

• Like x 5
  18. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

caught up on latin homework

• Like x 2
  19. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Made some actual progress on a fic WIP that's been sitting accusatorily on my desktop for ages.

20. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I FINISHED THE SECOND DRAFT OF THE THING I WAS HIRED TO DO

Well okay I still need to twiddle commas and tighten up references and have a couple of Trustworthy Readers go through it to make sure there aren't huge fuckups I missed but I am on track for submitting on Monday, which is frankly a relief. This thing has been an albatross around my neck, especially since I keep getting delayed by my stupid lousy immune system failing me. >:T

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice