What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Did a work thing that came up several hours after work so coworker doesnt have to catch up as much in the morning
    Also fed the car some gas yaaaaay

• Like x 1
  2. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Cleaned stove! Did dish! Spagetti will happen later

3. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

I managed to shower and do two job applications though it required mountains of brain wrangling to do it
    and made dinner :toot:

4. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

- Did a Phone to tell apartments I want to live there for one more year (but if they keep raising my rent this much every year it'll probably be the last time I tell them that--this is a section 8 property you fucks, stop that)

- dealt with what should be the last thing I have to deal with wrt a legal dumpster fire in the family (the kind that will end up with me getting $$$, though not really in a way I wanted to get $$$)

5. Vierran

Vierran small and sharp

-Passed my lab practical

-Called my school's health center about refilling my anti-depressant

• Like x 3
  6. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

I applied for some jobs! And wrote CVs/Applications for a few more but I want to have those proofread first.

7. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

helped moirail figure out how to do a vote

8. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Mopped my floor again after three months of not doing that due to lack of spoons and busy, changed sheets, showered, dressed in fresh clothing.

Looked up stuff about house-dust allergy, because I'm suspecting I have it (increased sneezing when I haven't mopped up in a while, very much increased sneezing while sweeping the floor).
    "It's recommended to mop the floor every day or two to keep dust from accumulating" BITCH I CAN BARELY MANAGE IT ONCE A MONTH

9. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I successfully a phone tag for medical thign

goodbye spoons but hello sweet victory

• Like x 2
  10. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Survived.

• Like x 6
  11. hanka

hanka the sweetest double agent

took hellish online calc test, somehow got a 96, started and finished a film analysis paper for a class i hate, filled an entire sketchbook page, cleaned up and submitted a 4k short story to a local lit mag, sketched some dnd maps, introduced roommate to it's always sunny in philadelphia, got hot guest lecturer's number, discovered an awesome new comic*, going out to fancy pizza place for fancy pizza.

wooooo!!!!

bitch planet, and you can read the first seven chapters here!

• Like x 6
  12. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

was inspired by the current political situation to start making some small donations to a few causes, and then actually did it

• Like x 5
  13. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

Got showered, had A Food (two yogurt cups), did dishes, had Another Food. Emptied the garbage bin and took the bag out, and then threw out the moldy bread and emptied the green bin bag too.

• Like x 3
  14. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Survived a guy coming by my boss's office to Tell Her Things.

Barely.

• Like x 1
  15. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Car inspection get!

One more phone to do... someday. Not today.

• Like x 1
  16. Greywing

Greywing Resident dead bird

Went to work despite the dog that bites me every time I walk him, scheduled and bought plane tickets for next month (and notified my boss I'll miss a day of work), scheduled a doctor's appointment for the first time in a couple years, bought household supplies, and cleaned the bird's cage, and decided to finally take the car in for repairs tomorrow. x_x

• Like x 1
  17. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Did laundry for the first time in like, three weeks!!

18. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

I fixed a coat pocket!

19. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Got a snow shovel and emerency kit, both for the car

20. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

Finally got round to buying kitchen stuff! Also made an invite for my friend's birthday party, asked my mum about Christmas plans, did some washing up and made plans to see a friend that's emigrating at the end of the month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice