What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Fed, watered, and medicated self and animals. Fell into chore haze. Watered entire garden. Weeded front bed. Killed invasive Japanese beetles eating roses. Coaxed kittens out of garage.

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 2
  2. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Started patching my game. Fixed the very egregious bug that prevented getting the Good End for chapter 2. Started working on a "Fuck I paused playing this game for a while where the fuck AM I" quest log type thing.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

((garage kittens!))

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  4. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Received replacement insulin pump, bought new lock for gym lockers, did the necessary steps to set up replacement pump and return old pump to the manufacturer.

Sent email to reschedule dentist appt that now conflicts with my schedule

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  5. Verily

((It was my fault they were in the garage in the first place. One slipped through when I opened the door and the other followed while I was trying to get the first one back into the house.))

6. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Get a job.

• Winner x 10
  7. Verily

Scooped two of three cat boxes, including the most heavily trafficked one. Gonna have to vacuum the areas later, but not while friend is sleeping two rooms down. Put dishes away and started new dishwasher load. Checked weather report and watered plants accordingly.

• Winner x 3
  8. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Called the pharmacy, put away a small laundry, did a spreadsheet to make sure i had enough work stuff for today,tmrw, monday and tuesday. And got my work done only 1.5 hours past the end of my shift :')

• Winner x 2
  9. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I worked five hours even though I have a headache.

• Winner x 3
  10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Got my dad to help me take better product photos.

• Winner x 4
  11. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

worked on a fic, an essay, and a colour-coded timeline google doc for a red vs blue au i'm making (it is seriously ridiculous how much colour-coding and timeline-making this au requires for me to get the writing of it done properly)

(the fic and the timeline are connected to each other, but the essay isn't connected to either of them, btw)

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  12. Verily

Half an hour of yoga this morning. I feel better than I have in months.

• Like x 1
  13. KaidaShade

KaidaShade Definitely not a horse

Spent 5 hours working on a report for a project manager who should really be doing his own damn reports.

• Witnessed x 3
  14. Verily

Grocery shopping! Take that, agoraphobia.

Rewarded myself with the purchase of Not Your Father's Root Beer and two packs of lima beans (eat responsibly).

• Winner x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  15. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Back-stitch mended by hand a pillow which had split at the overlock seam on two places. Won't win any prizes for prettiness but it's not coming undone any time soon.

• Winner x 5
  16. Verily

Dishes! Very clean dishes! Hand washed the skillet and spatula because I don't trust nonstick coating in the dishwasher even if I had the real estate for cookware, and the spatula had cooked on scrambled eggs I had to scrub off anyway. Everything else went in the dishwasher on the sanitize cycle and is now drying off. I'll have my pick of clean dishes for lunch. I am excite.

Scooped all three cat boxes, added more litter, and vacuumed the areas.

Took out the kitchen trash and replaced the bag.

• Winner x 7
  17. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Fixed my toilet.

• Winner x 5
  18. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

Spent this whole week moving my PC to a smaller table in the bedroom and clearing off the dining table the PC used to live on so I can use it as a traditional art/crafting/unboxing recording station. Got the table flipped into place yesterday and cleaned off today, got a new lamp set up, got a shit ton of small useful tools from Harbor Freight (clamps and files and tweezers and X-Acto knife set and assorted sandpaper and more, all for like 25bux!), and it's ready to go!

And since I've been bingewatching HMS2 again and itching to play with miniatures, I ordered a $20 shadowbox-type dollhouse room kit off Amazon that I'm going to record at least part of the assembly of.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  19. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Cleaned up a spot on the floor that we'd thought the previous tenants had scraped up, but turned out the marks were actually a ridiculous amount of ground-in dirt.

• Witnessed x 3
  20. Fucker

Fucker Well-Known Member

I installed a shelf and got out of bed

• Winner x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice