What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

Managed to post a package before the post office closed.

• Winner x 4
  2. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Haircut!

• Winner x 2
  3. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Brought in the bin from the kerb; cleared out my wardrobe, socks and underwear; cleared out old satchel and wallet and transferred to new ones; swapped out cheap synthetic pillows for new goose-down ones; tried on and put away new clothes; did a load of laundry.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Roadtripping home from holiday adventure!

Also I've had bacon in both meals so far today does that count

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    • Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Jackshit, but i did an assload of laundry yesterday.

• Winner x 4
  6. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

I did the monthly scrub-the-floors-and-change-the-sheets dance, only it was another month overdue because I couldn't bring myself to do it last month. (except the sheets, i did those) (but now the floor's clean again)

• Winner x 4
  7. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Did some frantic cleaning motivated by the fact that my landlady is coming today to replace my broken blinds. The floor is much cleaner now, and my bed is made for the first time in ever.

• Winner x 5
  8. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Learned some things about scrambling eggs.

edit: also, helped neighbor clear flooded basement.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    • Winner x 5
  9. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Did dishes, cleaned the egg cooker, threw out old stationery, dried laundry, cleaned washing machine, cleaned off table in living room, arranged return of a parcel.

• Winner x 4
  10. anon person

anon person actually a cat

ate food when i needed to even though it was difficult and i didn't want to.

• Winner x 7
  11. Birdy

Birdy so long

purged my whole stupid fucking inbox hooray!

• Winner x 4
  12. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

paid a bill the other day, reset a password a different day, called my doctor about paperwork the other day.
    Today: washed all the cutlery! Itd been in the sink for uhh months? At least one month, probably two or more.

• Winner x 3
  13. shmeed

shmeed plant me

took my dog to the vet, took out the trash, washed dishes, cleaned out my backpack, made thai iced tea concentrate, grocery shopped, vacuumed, wrote 1000 words, kept up with work even when it was a fucking doozy of a daily project

• Winner x 7
  14. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Did dishes, called maintenance, picked up all the trash in my living room, unpacked all the boxes I had sitting in there and broke them down, cleaned the kitchen, changed my sheets, made my bed, and did a few loads of laundry.

• Winner x 5
  15. LadyNighteyes

A whole bunch of errands.

• Winner x 1
  16. LadyNighteyes

Took apart the lint trap on our dryer, which I've been meaning to do for ages because when we moved in the lint trap had literally not been cleaned in years, and I knew there was a significant amount of gunge on the thing in places we couldn't get to without taking some things apart.

It was worse than I ever could have imagined.
    There was, somehow, a pair of MEDICAL SHEARS in the bottom of the pipe amid a pile of nasty-ass lint my sibling described as "the size of a small cat."

• Witnessed x 5
  17. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I went to collect bookshelves a friend of my mum didn't need anymore. And they're partially put together as well :D

And yesterday I did some more work in my new appartement resulting in this lovely dining room:

IMG_20180113_162731_288-2016x1512.jpg 20180113_162806-1512x2016.jpg

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  18. LadyNighteyes

There were thirty messages on the voicemail at work today. That's as many as three tens. And that's terrible.

• Witnessed x 5
  19. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Shoveled the driveway, the sidewalk, and the front walk, and brushed off the car. Then I cooked breakfast!

• Winner x 3
  20. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

applied to a job!! huzzah, that breaks my like week and a half long streak of avoiding doing that thing despite getting a job in my field being the main goal i have in my life right now u:

• Winner x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice