What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

I fulfilled my biweekly (meaning once a fortnight, not twice a week) laundry commitment I made to myself and my phone apps. I will have clean pants, shorts, t-shirts, socks, and even a clean blanket in a matter of hours. I scheduled a phone meeting for tomorrow morning. I submitted most of tomorrow's homework yesterday and the last bit just now.

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Spent nine straight hours in spreadsheet hell and survived. Barely.

By which I mean I'm so brain-dead I tried to spell the word "hours" in that sentence "howers."

• Witnessed x 5
  3. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Scheduled my last driving lesson, and the license test for later this month.

• Winner x 5
  4. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Yesterday I did almost all the animation to finish up the main animation for this gif at last, cleaned my room entirely, did and actually sorted and put away my laundry, swept the whole main floor, took the trash out, and went out to an event i kept ghosting on past months and had a great time and got very drunk. A+ all around

• Winner x 6
  5. latitans

latitans zounds, scoob

filed for an extension on my taxes!

which is a less productive thing than actually doing my taxes, but doesn't require wading through an enormous amount of bullshit to figure out how my weird fellowship gets taxed, so. something is better than nothing.

• Winner x 3
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

5 PEOPLE WRANGLED TO DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT I'M WORTHY OF BEING A PHD CANDIDATE

• Winner x 8
  7. LadyNighteyes

Finally got around to sweeping all the dead leaves and dust out from the corners in front of our door.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  8. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

I made my bed today! first time in... wow I don't even remember. it'll be so nice to sleep in fresh sheets tonight

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  9. Misty Pond

I took a shower! I managed to do it while successfully combating and avoiding being hounded by intrusive thoughts as well [wipes forehead]

next up is trimming my nails down again...

• Winner x 5
  10. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

Whole bunch of little tasks today, but the one I've been putting off the longest is getting all the files off my old laptop and taking it to the recycling. While I was out I also replaced the missing screw making my patio chair unusable and bought and installed a pair of solar powered lights so I can sit outside as long as I like.

• Like x 1
  11. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

washed all my sheets and all dirty towels that i could find

washed......about one or two dishes tbh. Still have a pile in the sink and covering the surrounding counter but uh, one clean salad bowl! Washed!

• Winner x 3
  12. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

cleaned the teakettle

• Winner x 2
  13. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

Organized many things, including sorting out all the tupperware and associated lids!

• Winner x 1
  14. Misty Pond

I feel like I'm winning at life every time I manage to make myself brush my teeth

• Winner x 4
    • Agree x 1
  15. Everett

woshed more dishes

• Winner x 4
  16. LadyNighteyes

Voted!

• Winner x 7
  17. Everett

emailed a person some important info only 2 days after I was supposed to do it! Also got out of work only 45 min after my shift was over

• Winner x 2
  18. Misty Pond

I took a shower and then managed to write and complete a 1k fic whose scenario I thought up of in the shower!

• Winner x 8
  19. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I did loads:

• Got up early
    • Vacuumed the entire appartement and cleaned the vacuum afterwards
    • Did a load of dishes and cleaned the dishwasher afterwards
    • Did a load of laundry and hung it and folded and put away the already dry laundry
    • Changed my sheets
    • Did my grocery shopping for the week
    • Cleaned the toilet and the bathroom including mopping and cleaning the stupid glass showerwall
    • And in about an hour after I have had dinner and dessert I am going to fill up the motoroil in my car
    I have never been this productive in a Sunday before I don't think :')

• Winner x 6
  20. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Oh my god I have been contacting so many flatshare ads, please someone in manchester want to live with me, i'm sorry i'm still in the usa and can't do in person viewings ;-;

• Witnessed x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice