What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Bought as much food as I could reasonably fit in my fridge, cleaned fridge, and played Tetris with its contents to get them all in.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  2. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Updated payment info for a thing

Catching up with washing dishes! Definitely not done yet tho

• Winner x 4
  3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Hyperfocused for three hours and cleaned my stove.

• Like x 5
  4. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

Attempted to apply for EI. (Site is still having technical difficulties.) Attempted to apply for the Covid-19 relief benefit, found out applications for it don't open until Monday. Set up direct deposit for money the CRA sends me.

• Winner x 3
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Called grandmother, made progress on living room deep-clean.

• Winner x 2
  6. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

did taxes! made coffee cake!

• Winner x 5
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Found bag of ancient unhygienic makeup and threw it all out.

• Winner x 2
  8. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Did dishes, laundry, took out the trash, and general clutter pickup of living room and kitchen

• Winner x 6
  9. kleric

kleric Member

Did laundry!

... I should go take it out of the washer.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  10. HonestlyVan

HonestlyVan a very funny person who never tells jokes

There was a biiig, like, both-my-fists big chunk of ice in the corner of my fridge where an egg carton had gotten frozen to the back. I finally chipped it off. I also went shopping for craft supplies.

• Winner x 8
  11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Making cookies to apologise to my family for them having to bail me out of trouble twice this week (losing my keys, and only realising I'd left my purse at home after I'd already been round the shop).

12. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Cleaned my fridge since it was pretty empty anyway.

• Winner x 5
  13. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

just joined the IWW finally! well, sent in my application and fees, idk how long paperwork takes

• Winner x 3
  14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Learned to make gingerbread!

• Winner x 4
  15. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

Brushed the cat, checked the CRA for the info dad wanted so that my taxes can get done, and went and checked the mail.

Also, made chocolate chip banana cake the other day. And I cleaned my room so that whenever we finally get a new mattress for my bed, we can move it into the room more easily.

• Winner x 3
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Went out with a scraper and removed as many of the Nazi stickers on my street's lampposts as I could find. Couldn't get the ones off the bus station glass but I'll go out again with soap and water, or maybe just scribble over the text with a Sharpie if that wouldn't count as vandalism?

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Reported the Nazi stickers because there are too many to scrape off, cops are going to come over for a statement at some point. Possibly useful info; the guy on the phone said that they may need to take evidence photos, so the best course of action if you have similar issues might be to take photos on your phone, send them to your local station's website, and THEN take them down/cover them up.

• Like x 2
  18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Redid my own undercut as best I can. Horribly messy but it doesn't matter because, well, it's an undercut and you can't see the messy parts. Will get it redone properly once quarantine is over, I was just getting annoyed by it growing out.

• Winner x 2
  19. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I feel ya. Even before the quarantine I really should have gotten a hair cut and now my hair is just really really long and annoying me loads. Daren't cut it myself though, I really need to look presentable for my job.

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  20. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Actually are approaching 3 meals today

• Winner x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice