What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Socket

Socket fuzzy tabletop goblin

I made a stream overlay for my Picarto, so I can look all snazzy and profesh now! (I still really struggle with anything graphic-design-sphere but super happy with the results after a long battle with Clip Studio Paint.) :D

• Winner x 1
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Threw away a leaky snowglobe. I'd had vague thoughts of repairing it since it was a gift from my nan's friend when I was a kid, but I've never actually met the woman and she only writes to us to try to convert us, so... not much point, really. Good step in my Marie Kondo efforts.

• Like x 2
  3. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Picked up a shirt for ky mom and sent it to her! Hell yeah. Also 2 loads of laundry altho i havent folded or put them away

• Winner x 2
  4. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Offloading a pint of blood, check. Marking three months from now on the calendar to make next appointment, check. Resting and drinking fluids, already underway.

now if only getting that essay written was this easy...

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    • Like x 2
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Cleared out the kitchen cupboards. Tasted the sweet potato rice I'd bought and been meaning to try. I don't like it, but now I know that, which is good!

• Winner x 1
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Dumping out my old essential oils which have cracked lids or worn-off labels. If I ever wanna restart using them I'll need fresh stuff.

• Like x 1
  7. Everett

I took pics of all my medical receipts/documents for this year so far and labelled them in a folder on google drive for taxes purposes, which also makes it easier to make an online claim with my second insurance. Thats a project itself for another day

(Eta: would be better to scan them but i still havent set up my printer, and was having difficulty scanning to my laptop anyway)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    • Winner x 3
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Bought a couple different kinds of tinned and dried fruit and veg to try in case of fresh food shortages ifwhen there is another lockdown.

• Witnessed x 1
  9. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I removed wallpaper all day, so now I'm quite sore.

Then I came home and packed several boxes of books.
    Gave the cat her medication and cuddled with the other two

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  10. anthers

anthers sleepy

This is more of a productive thing over time, but I now only need one (1) cup of coffee to be functional in the morning :>

• Like x 4
  11. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Took out the bins and cleaned the indoor bin units; emptied the vacuum and cleaned the filter; vacuumed including the stairs and used the crevice attachment to dust ceilings and door lintels; pulled apart the regular brush bar head to clean it because it was clogged with cat fluff; cleaned bathroom sink; scrubbed down door handles with antibac cleanser.

• Winner x 3
  12. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Got a flu shot.

• Winner x 3
  13. Everett

Made car appointment

• Winner x 2
  14. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Metaphorically swatted my hyperfixationbrain with a broom until it let me do my actual job.

• Winner x 3
  15. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Mailed 100 letters to voters! Hopefully they are now 1–3% more likely to vote.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Cleaned my kitchen!

ETA: Also, testing out voice recording for the YouTube thing I wanna do.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    • Winner x 3
  17. Everett

Bought and assembled a little rolling wire cart for my room
    Just put away some clothes in preparation for bed frame tomorrow (more to do, aaaa)

Bought non slip stuff for rugs

• Like x 2
  18. Everett

Got room ready for mattress, it is set up and i bagged up some clothes for donation while cleaning up

I got my car's tires changed and bought my mom a couple things for holidays

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  19. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

met my writing goal for the weekend with like an hour to spare!!! next chapter of my fic will be ready as soon as my sibling looks it over, and the two after it are pretty much done too :D

• Winner x 4
  20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Tried new food! (Goat's cheese, and black pepper on chicken.) Trying to expand my range again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice