What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

- finally started sending the resume out. I'm getting interview requests so hopefully I will be able to secure a job

• Like x 5
  2. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Sent an email to my diabetes nurse about our next appointment! Started poking at my cover letter for a job application also

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  3. Socket

Socket fuzzy tabletop goblin

Worked on a commission, did the dishes, and edited my DOS2 fic that I’ll finish one of these days!

• Winner x 5
  4. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

I'm doing a skills test for a job application
    What a miserable time! But I'm doing it

• Winner x 6
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Hope it goes well.

• Agree x 3
  6. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Today i have made some good choices such as: doing diabetes math; frying paneer for good snacks; put things on calendar before I forget; meal prepd 2 breakfasts and did diabetes math for them; got out my previous notes for job interviews; and replied to time sensitive emails

• Winner x 7
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I was supposed to be resting today but instead, my room! Is officially Clean! And I did it by myself! I've been trying to get that done for over a year now, im not even exaggerating. I physically feel like I'm gonna keel over but now I have a freshly cleaned room with washed sheets and blankets to do it in!

• Winner x 9
  8. Socket

Cleaned all the sinks, washed all the dishes, and fried an egg for the first time! :D

• Winner x 4
  9. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Picked up the deck before the coming rain!

• Winner x 2
  10. Socket

Fried off all the diced chicken we had in the freezer, so we have easy proteins now! Tidied up the bedroom floordrobe, washed a few dishes so the side’s a bit clearer. Now to crash and watch Dimension 20…

• Winner x 3
  11. HonestlyVan

HonestlyVan a very funny person who never tells jokes

I finally took my scoot to the dealers next town over after first spending a month bullying the importer into getting them the licences they need to fix the electric fault that has waylaid it for a solid three months now.

• Winner x 4
  12. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

put boric acid around the roach-sighting spots in the bathroom! die roaches die!!!!!

I also spent 2 hours making delicious soup that will be my lunches for the rest of the week. Hell Yeah

• Winner x 5
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Filed taxes for the first time! Even though my ass is 28 years old I've never been able to do it myself and had needed assistance, but I filed my own today with minimal commentary from mom!

• Winner x 6
  14. Socket

Cleared out the Receipts Pile, washed the dishes, and dusted most of the living room and put a whole bunch of things away. And got myself some welly boots for the garden! :D

• Winner x 3
  15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Scrubbed ferret cage and toys, need to clean rest of living room.

16. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Went to my parents to take a shower (my bathroom reno is not done, so no shower in my house right now)

• Winner x 1
  17. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

cleaned the bathroom thursday and the kitchen today. also decided on a soup recipe to try tomorrow and got groceries!

• Winner x 5
  18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

In a true masterpiece of procrastination, I just cleaned the inside of the vacuum cleaner instead of doing my job.

• Winner x 1
  19. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I'm not sure whether to click winner or witnessed

• Agree x 4
  20. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Since I posted that, I:
    1. got a message from my boss that Task A which I had been avoiding by cleaning the vacuum was less important than Task B, and switched to Task A,
    2. procrastinated stopping to make lunch by refusing to put down Task B once I started, and then
    3. procrastinated actually eating my lunch by putting the vacuum back together.
    I probably have some sort of combo multiplier going right now.

• Witnessed x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice