What Productive Thing Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Soul, Mar 3, 2015.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I finally pulled out the last surviving poison ivy vine!

• Winner x 3
  2. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I went grocery shopping

• Winner x 1
  3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Sorted out any damaged items from my underwear drawer and am washing and folding the rest, going to do the rest of my clothes too and see if I can get rid of enough items that they actually fit in my storage space again. I end up collecting too many things.

4. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I cooked, tidied, did a load of washing and showed the neighbour how to feed the cats while I'm away for a couple nights next week (zoo roadtrip, baby!) I was very nearly a normal person today!

• Winner x 5
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Hope you enjoy the zoo roadtrip, it sounds awesome.

• Agree x 1
  6. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Fixed my sink. As so many times before, I must once again say thank you to the vast library of wisdom that is 8-year-old how-to videos on Youtube by the least charismatic men who have ever lived.

• Agree x 4
    • Winner x 3
  7. CarnelianCoyote

CarnelianCoyote Active Member

Finished two small art things and continued my poetry challenge.

• Winner x 4
  8. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

This is what my dad exclusively uses youtube for lmao

Also as for my productive thing, I did a small task for one of my professors even though I'm sick, but not so big a task that it would harm my recovery or anything

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  9. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Cleaned the stove and counters off. Also put the dishes away.

I've also made sure to actually have multiple meals today. Which I need to keep track on because I tend to not eat...

• Winner x 6
  10. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Mailed my representative a friendly reminder to oppose KOSA! Senators to follow once my hand is rested.

11. Nyara

Nyara Perpetual lurker, chillin' under my rock

I did some grocery shopping, and I repotted two plants and I made enough food for my next couple of meals (and I also melted the bottom of a tupperware container, but we're not talking about that right now)

• Winner x 6
  12. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

Set up my printer to work with the new internet connection.

• Winner x 7
  13. CarnelianCoyote

CarnelianCoyote Active Member

Nothing yet today, but yesterday I got my friend's gifts to her and made her and my sisters chicken curry!

• Winner x 4
  14. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I helped my parents clear out their fridge and pantry because they're getting a new dishwasher, fridge and freezer and they're all located in the utility room that needs to be relatively clear by tomorrow so all their new stuff can be placed :D

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  15. idiomie

idiomie I, A Shark Apologist

dropped off my secret Santa gift at work, since I won't be able to make the holiday party tomorrow

• Winner x 5
  16. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

deep cleaned my stove/sink area yesterday and vacuumed, plus made two new terrariums!

• Winner x 6
  17. OtherCat

OtherCat a being of mysterious happenstance

I cleaned off the table in the dining area and dusted. Then I inventoried, cleaned and organized my pantry!

• Winner x 7
  18. HonestlyVan

HonestlyVan a very funny person who never tells jokes

I voted. Granted, I had to go shopping, and I did that too, but I did it while I was there.

• Winner x 8
  19. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

More dissertation edits

• Winner x 3
  20. Nyara

Nyara Perpetual lurker, chillin' under my rock

Replaced the nosepads on my glasses. And then, since I'd had to buy a repair kit for that, I finally got around to properly fixing the hinges. (Then popped the lenses out to clean the inside of the frames. And replaced all of the screws.)

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice