whatever

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by ChelG, May 28, 2021.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Got some colouring books, and I'm going to practice colouring them with schemes which don't match the picture content to see how it turns out (like an under-the-sea scene in flame colours).

2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Maybe I should try some form of tactile art. I'm a very tactile person by nature - my immediate reaction to seeing interesting things is an urge to touch them, which is why I fear slimy things, since that's a sensory ick trigger to me. Eh, once I have cash for materials, one day.

3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Urge to binge hitting at a time when I can't because there's no sugar in the flat and it's late at night. Could come at worse times but it's frustrating.

4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Weight refuses to go down any further :(

5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I've had people push intuitive eating at me, but that sounds like what I was doing before, eating what I felt like, and it worked about as well as "intuitive heroin use".

6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Random shitty mood drop and I want a hug.

7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Crying for no reason again.

8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Going with this method combined with making one change at a time is the only way I see things working long-term. I don't like calling my unhealthy side the Pig or any other animal name though. I can't not want to love and nurture animals. I call it the Machine. Picture a trash compactor with teeth.

9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Alternate sugar days might not be working because I'm now having suicidal mood swings again and it might be because my blood sugar is going up and down.

10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Down another couple of pounds but it's slooooooooow.

11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

My tasks this week; fix sleeping pattern at least somewhat, cut carbs, increase veggies. 400g is a more concrete number to aim for than "servings", so remember to use the scales.

12. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

There are too many things I could possibly be drawing for me to choose any one thing. I should probably search for a prompts set. In the meantime, colouring in "The Beauty of Horror" in innocent watercolour tones and planning to do sweet pastoral scenes in black, blood red, and radioactive green is more entertaining than it should be.

13. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm crampy and every time a muscle stops aching another one starts :(

14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Annnnd here goes the worst period I've had in ages. Oww.

• Witnessed x 1
  15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Everything hurts and there's blood all over the place.

• Witnessed x 1
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Okay, my scales really suck, but on average weighing I'm about twenty pounds down from when I started. No visible difference yet, but at my size there won't be. I'm making sure to drink plenty in the heatwave so it's not just water weight. Good. Also my coordination and ability to keep up with exercise videos is about fifty times better than it was when I started, which is pretty damn good. Keep going, self!

• Winner x 1
  17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Lee Caldavera reads like they're based on me.

18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Advisor got me exercising first thing after I get up, which is easier to stick to.

19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

No, I still don't see Molly confusing Fred and George at times when they actively lie to her about which is which as a problem with her, when my parents still regularly confuse me with my only sibling, who is nearly a decade younger than me and not the same gender anymore.

20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

LISTEN ALREADY, Redditor who's made me type out half of Homestuck and won't pay attention to the explanation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice