whatever

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by ChelG, May 28, 2021.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I hate people who remain wilfully ignorant to what I'm saying.

2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm bored and lonely.

3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm in that shitty mood where I want to be totally emotionally destroyed so I can feel like I have an actual reason to be miserable.

4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Slept twelve hours last night and want to go to bed earlier than usual again. I should talk to the doc if this carries on, but it might just be a routine change thing.

5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Had standard birthday mood drop, feeling much better now. Yay, new books!

6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Really bad mood drop and I don't know what's causing it. Probably routine change. Really hard to just not go to sleep to avoid it though, but I have stuff I need to do :(

7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Talked to doc about changing meds, upped one antidepressant and got blood test to see if I can go back on the other.

Homestuck family trees are a bugger because Rose and Dave not being siblings feels wrong, Dave and Dirk not being siblings feels wrong, Roxy being an odd one out of the four feels wrong, and Roxy and Dirk being siblings feels outright creepy thanks to their canon interactions - though, then again, Rose and Dave were weirdly flirtatious too. Half-siblings with different halves might be the solution?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Okay, sorted that out. Magic is helpful.

9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Yucky period probably not helping brainweird.

10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Haven't been using this much, should probably get back to it. Successfully expanded ferrets' diet a little. They're as hard as me to get onto new stuff, but soupies seem to be working to introduce new things.

11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I would absolutely sleep in a gigantic pile of Jigglypuff.

12. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Wonder if personifying my Inner Critic a la Terrible Writing Advice would help. For some reason I'm picturing her as dominatrix-meets-Heathers and also as definitely cis.

13. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Got the ferts some pinkies as a treat. Salem didn't seem too bothered but Pendle couldn't get enough!

14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I've put weight back on in terms of mass but my clothes still feel a little looser. Guess the gym is helping.

15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Crying, probably because forgot medication.

• Witnessed x 1
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Persuaded ferrets to eat at least a little of the tripe mix they didn't want.

17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Haven't put anything in here in a while. Might help if I do. I tend to get into the "say shit that makes sense to me at the time but not anyone else and get in fights over it" mode when I don't vent sufficiently to clear my head. Doing generally sort of okay, kinda meh. It's hard to define what isn't perfect.

18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

My therapist's been off all last month and won't be back till the end of this month. I hope she's okay. Guess I should call the helpline again in the meantime. Don't want her coming back to find me completely relapsed.

• Witnessed x 1
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Ferrets are snoring! So cuuuute.

20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I wasn't ever really THAT into Harry Potter, but I'm getting hyperfixated on it now just because I resent being told what to interact with or not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice