What's on tap tonight?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by rigorist, May 30, 2015.

1. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Mmmmm spotted cow tonight
    New Glarus is the bessssst

2. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

I'm cheating and having Guinness in the middle of the week. Don't tell me, though, cause I'm not supposed to.

• Like x 3
  3. Ink

Ink Well-Known Member

I have nothing. Nothing! Not even a little red wine for my spaghetti sauce. :(

4. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

shock top raspberry wheat. i should have realized that i've had this before and that rasp flavors do not go with coriander flavors.

will probably get bud light with lime next because it's insanely drinkable (it's like beer-lime-flavored soda what) and yet alcoholic. i just need to remember not to drink three at once because then hangover city woooooooo!

5. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I had mocktails tonight, which are fun :D And I had three sips of actual cocktails. Turns out I am not cut out for alcohol :P

6. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

huh, i really like the shock top raspberry!

7. rigorist

rigorist On the beach

Kona Brewing Co. IPA. On sale at my local liquor store.

Has a serious bongwater flavor. Fucking hipsters and their fucking hops.

8. Fish butt

Fish butt Everything is coming together, slowly but surely.

So I'm probably going to be known for liking mixed drinks, but here it is:

One gin and tonic with ginger in it - fucking delicious.
    One old fashioned with five spices - eh, I don't much care for Jim Bean. Would have been better if it had better whisky. Maybe something more smokey would have worked. Still did the job in sending me whistling thru the streets.
    One margarita with pear extract, and I got to finish off a friends' vodka lime because they found it too strong.

Whistling and singing old fashioned swing songs all thru the night. 12/10
    Sobriety is taking its sweet time and I'm home and happy

• Like x 1
  9. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

Guinness again - and some Crown Royal if I behave (no meltdowns, tantrums, or banging my head on things).

10. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Guinness here too
    we have a wedding tomorrow and this is my reward to myself for actually trying to be a human during it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice