What's your fave's God Tier?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by ChelG, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

SUSTUCK HEADCANONS HELL YEAH

I AGREE WITH SOME OF THESE BUT DISAGREE WITH OTHERS, TIME 2 SPERG

I like Steven as a Blood player! Maybe Hope would work as well? And yeah, definitely Heir (or possibly Page, but given the whole thing with Rose, Heir seems more fitting). I feel like Rose would work well with an active class, but she could also make a lot of sense as a Muse, even though it's a passive class, since her legacy is what inspires the CGs? And I like the idea of her having a master class, so Muse of Blood (or Hope) works, IMO.

Pearl is 100% a Light player, and I tend to headcanon her as a Knight of Light specifically. A lot of her issues with regards to herself and her identity seem very Knight-ish to me.

I feel like Amethyst would probably be a Rogue or Thief just based on her personality. Rogue of Space would make sense, I think? Or possibly Thief of Void (because I want to avoid reusing canon titles). Actually, Void might make more sense, because I like the idea of Connie as a Space player a lot? Particularly a Page, given that she starts out as a normal human and gradually becomes a total fucking badass and that's kinda Page-y IMO.

Sapphire is a Seer of Time for sure. Not sure what Ruby is, but I think Garnet would probably be a Time player with whatever class Ruby has? So if Ruby was, say, a Page of something, Garnet would be a Page of Time, getting her class from Ruby and her aspect from Sapphire? I don't think Ruby's a Page, though. I actually have no fucking clue what Ruby would be at all.

(Garnet is not a Space player, but she wants to help with the frog hunt regardless, because she found a frog once.)

Lapis as a Maid makes a lot of sense to me, and I dig Maid of Rage a lot for her.

Peridot is such a Mage, just going off what we've seen of Mages in Homestuck proper. Possibly a Mage of Mind?

No clue about anyone else, so here's what I have:

Steven: Heir of Blood
    Rose: Muse of Blood
    Pearl: Knight of Light
    Amethyst: Thief of Void
    Connie: Page of Space
    Sapphire: Seer of Time
    Lapis: Maid of Rage
    Peridot: Mage of Mind

Would love feedback here, btw. <3

• Like x 8
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Also, thinking about it further, maybe Ruby could be a Breath player, since Breath is commonly interpreted as having connotations of freedom, and she's the one who expands Sapphire's possibilities? Plus then she'd be wearing blue and Sapphire would be wearing red, and that's adorable and good.

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
  3. I like Rose & Steven as Life players myself. Seems more... the thing.

Also did u kno I made a Gemstuck AU that imitates Pearl/Rose/Greg with Dirk/Jake/Jane and it's terrible and I hate it and it won't leave me alone

• Like x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Page of space works really well for connie, i love it! I still like ruby as a knight because of her protective nature.

Greg actually fits really well as a maid of hope imo, genderlocked classing be damned.

Jaspers definitely a doom player, possibly an heir? Could also easily go bard there though. Also because i kinda wanna see her in a tacky codpiece ;3

• Like x 2
  5. FTR I do not give a shit about anyone else using genderlocked classes. I do not want other people to adopt my patterns, they're a thing aI do and everyone else should really just ignore me tbh. >.>

• Like x 1
  6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Oh, i dont mind if people do the genderlocking thing, and I'm sorry if i was a bit rude there. I wasnt meaning to direct that at you (edit: or anyone), sorry if it came across that way

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  7. NO IT WASN'T IT DIDN'T argh no it didn't come across that way I just Worry because Social Anxiety and Sperg I guess.

• Informative x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  8. Shwoo

Shwoo Well-Known Member

Garnet's abilities seem closest to Light, for me. Sapphire sees the future, but Garnet sees possibilities, which is what Light players handle.

I don't know about class. She could still be a Seer, but that overlaps with Rose's title in canon...

Speaking of Roses, I see Rage as relating to disenfranchisement and resistance as well as what we see in the comic, so Muse of Rage is my pick for Rose Quartz, since she inspired a rebellion.

• Like x 1
  9. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

Ooh, Stevenstuck!

I agree with Pearl as Knight of Light, Lapis as a Maid (probably Breath?), Sapphire as Seer of Time and Amethyst as a Rogue of either Space or Void.

I think Rose and Steven work really well as Witch and Page of Heart respectively, mostly because Rose changed what identity meant for the gems and because "I will fight to be everything that everybody wants me to be when I'm grown! " just sounds like a really Pagey sentiment.

I quite like Ruby as a Prince or Bard of Doom? She breaks rules - firstly the societal rules about cross-gem fusion but she also permanently breaks the limitations keeping Sapphire's future vision to a single timeline.

(As a fusion, Garnet gets both Sapphire and Ruby's claasspects like a sprite^2)

I think Bismuth works well as a Rogue of Rage - she cares deeply about the CGs' cause and getting other people to care as much as she does.

I'm not really sure about Peridot and Jasper? I agree that Peridot's probably a Mage but I don't really know about her aspect, and I'd tentatively suggest Jasper as a Heir because of the perfect quartz thing

(Greg as Maid of Hope is inspired though)

• Like x 1
  10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Morgan's is an Heir of Hope, or maybe a Maid

11. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

Asriel/Flowey as a Page of Blood and Chara as Prince(t) of Life... maybe. Could also see them as Knight of Life, especially the more positively you approach them. It's been a long time since I thought about Homestuck classes. I'm not accounting for drawing parallels here though.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    • Like x 3
  12. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Someone please talk to me about TAZ classpects.

My first impulse is to say Taako is a thief and Magnus is a knight, but I feel like that is Not Quite Right. And I don't have that good a handle on Merle. Angus is Mage of Light???

13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I've heard Sylph Merle, maybe of Life?

Also I'm feeling Rogue for Taako, maybe.

• Like x 1
  14. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Muse is a passive class, though.

Rose is a lot of things, but passive isn't one of them.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  15. cleverThylacine

I think Rose would be a Prince of Heart or Blood. She inspired a rebellion through personal connections with others and that rebellion broke other connections, and she could be incredibly destructive. She meant to be destructive, too, which is why she would not be a bard.

• Like x 3
  16. OK SO HETALIA BECAUSE ??? Germany is a Time player, probably Heir. And yes this is an explicit HRE = Germany reference. Italy is a Rogue, probably of Light.

17. shmeed

shmeed plant me

jasper is definitely rage, but i'm not sure what class. im kind of drawn to prince or bard, but on the other hand knight seems fitting too. especially because she's thrown into a world that is filled with manifestations of all her trauma and insecurities and she willfully ignores them until she reaches a complete breaking point.

• Like x 3
  18. Shwoo

Shwoo Well-Known Member

Merle is a Hero of Light because he keeps casting Zone of Truth, and if Void is about hiding things, Light is about the truth. With a passive creation class?

And maybe Life for Taako, since he's a chef and Life is linked with cooking? I don't know.

I agree that she's not passive in personality, but that doesn't seem to be equivalent to having a passive class. She started a rebellion against her leaders, but so did the Summoner and the Sufferer, and they're both passive classes.

• Like x 1
  19. cleverThylacine

Muse is THE most passive class, though. Rose is nothing like Calliope....

20. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

firestar from warrior cats is knight of. fuckin. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [spins wheel] heart i guess
    this is the only fandom that matters

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice