What's your fave's God Tier?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by ChelG, Apr 19, 2016.

1. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Pterry is what most of my friends called him for short on various mailing lists, so I will vote for that.

• Agree x 2
  2. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Counterpoint - Neil Gaiman is of Mind, possibly Knight or Bard.

• Agree x 1
  3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Pratchett's definitely Derse, is Gaiman? Train of thought leading to his wife; Amanda Palmer is a troll name too. Neil is a Homestuck-suitable human name, though, so I'm sort of tempted to go with that.

• Like x 1
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Would writers and performers lean towards passive classes? It seems like they primarily inspire feelings in others in order to provoke change.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Thoughts on JK Rowling? Possibly Blood, with the emphasis on family and friendship and loyalty in her work. Designing troll artists and so far I've got Emilie as Sylph of Heart, Pratchett as Mage of Rage, and Jacques as Heir of Life. Amanda Palmer might be Breath.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  6. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

Maybe Page of Blood for Rowling, considering their emphasis on potential and how she became so massively popular?

I kind of think Pratchett should be a Knight rather than a Mage since he actually was one.

7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Ooh, good one!

I was thinking Mage fit him because the Wiki suggests they "benefit themselves with knowledge pertaining to [aspect]" or "manipulates with or through the use of [aspect]"; I thought that would fit a politically satirical writer who was noted to channel his anger at social injustice into his writing. Vimes is definitely a Knight of Rage though.

• Like x 1
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like x 1
  9. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Young Justice!Bart Allen:

Obvious rout is to say he's a time player -- knight, because he time traveled to protect the good timeline, or prince because he destroyed a bad timeline, or something along those lines. Definitely a prospit dreamer.

For some reason I really like Rogue of Space for him, but I couldn't tell you why.

EDIT: I just looked up the canon aspect personality types, and wow, yeah, he's a time player.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    • Like x 1
  10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Mary Lee Walsh/Slaweel gets referred to in Sonichu canon as the Witch of Hearts but she behaves more like a Prince with the "shattering hearts" thing.

11. cleverThylacine

I'm laughing because WT has only seven princes total and only two of them are dudes, and one of them is Eridan. But Paz Malfoy (Pacifica Northwest), Moirana, Jame, Star Butterfly, and Akallabeth Sancyr are just as much destroyers as Eridan Ampora and Jim Profit are.

I will never understand gendered classes so I threw them out. I feel like making them gender-locked was one of the most unfortunate things that Hussie ever did.

• Like x 1
  12. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

wasn't Latula a knight?

I've never paid attention to the gendered, i forgot it was even a thing in canon. i guess i assumed hussie threw it out at some point. un-canoned it.

13. cleverThylacine

Knights aren't one of the gendered classes. Prince is, though.

14. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Let's do Force of Will I guess.

• Scheherazade is a Seer of Time. Like that is her canonical fucking role in the plot of the cardgame.
    • Zero is a Knight of Heart.
    • Fieth is a Maid of Breath.
    • Kaguya is a Witch of Breath.
    • Gill is a Prince of Space.
    • His son Gill Lapis is also a Prince of Space.
    • Grimm is a fulfilled Heir of Hope.
    • His son Millium is a Page of Hope.
    • Alhazred is a Mage of Rage.

15. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

...okay so I saw the first line and did a double-take.

16. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

17. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Someone who is more comfortable with DCTV than me should come and talk to me about Flash classpects. (I'm going off the official word for the aspects)

Caitlin is obviously a Sylph. Mind? Light?

Barry is a Knight. So is Iris, possibly? And Eddie. Lots of Knights. Maybe not? It's been too long since I've watched Flash.

Cisco is Void. Mage?

Len Snart is a Thief, of course. Or possibly Rogue?

Mick Rory is something of Rage, based on what i know about him. All that about fire revealing the truth that i may or may not be remembering correctly? yeah.

18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

He's very definitely NOT my fave, but...

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Thinking about Disney characters and Dumbo is such a Page of Breath.

• Like x 1
  20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I have a thread for Hiveswap classpeculation if anyone else wants to play with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice