What's your fave's God Tier?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by ChelG, Apr 19, 2016.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

https://archiveofourown.org/works/1010519

2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

https://wherethestoryhasimagination...n-extension-of-my-mspa-reader-will-create-the

3. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Not sure if anyone's brought up bnha yet, but izuku midoria is such a page.

Eraserhead is something of void, ofc.

Hmm.

Bakugo is Rage.

Todoroki is a mage of some sort.

• Agree x 2
  4. Musarex

Musarex Active Member

See the problem with being a Malazan fanboy is that almost everyone is holy-shit-tier in one way or another, but there's nobody you can talk to about this rxcept other Malazan fans, and they're in the same boat.

5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

2D is Space and Russell is Time, beyond that I'll have to think about it.

• Like x 1
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Y'know, I think Martin the Warrior might be a Prince of Hope. He's certainly Hope, because his primary drive is to do what's right, as the Extended Zodiac says. When we first meet him, he's a Bloodwrather, ghosting the hell out of Rage, and he never becomes exactly the cheery optimist that, say, Jake was, but he has strong faith in his friends and his cause, and harm to his loved ones and to innocents is what drives his anger. There's heavy focus on his sword and Gingivere's descendant gives the whole lecture about how a sword's only purpose is to destroy, and Martin destroys his enemies (not necessarily killing them, he goes out of his way to leave Kotir's soldiers alive, but destroys their base and organisation) through his Hope. While this is indirect, when Rose is killed, his Hope in a peaceful future is destroyed.

• Like x 2
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The Hetalia fic I quoted above also had France as a Thief of Time, and I can see it according to dahniwitchoflight's description of the Thief of Time stealing away others' patience for them. Still, I think he might be more Heart, myself.

8. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Updates on FoW character classpects made due to rp shit:

• Zero/Reiya, the Knight of Void
    • Fiethsing, the Mage of Breath
    • Kaguya, the Witch of Time

• Like x 1
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm classpecting characters from a hentai story and my biggest problem is that there are thirteen of them, hahaha god I'm such a dweeb.

• Witnessed x 2
    • Winner x 1
  10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Chatting about Order of the Stick on Tumblr, specifically the main team and their "evil opposites". We got Elan and Nale as Breath and Blood, Durkon and Hilgya as Life and Doom, Roy and Thog as Hope and Rage, and Vaarsuvius and Zz'dtri as Light and Void. Belkar's definitely Rage but the kobolds might vary, and we're not sure about Haley and Sabine - possibly Mind and Heart?

• Like x 1
  11. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

I see Hawke as Sylph/Witch of Blood. DA2 is way too much about bonds for Hawke to not be Blood I think, and Hawke forms these bonds and breaks them and uses them.

• Like x 1
  12. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Ori: Sylph of Blood

Yarny: Seer of Blood (there can be no other, literally that is the entirety of Unravel 1 and 2)

Taako: Witch of Light
    Magnus: Maid of Blood
    Merle: Maid of Hope
    Lucretia: Thief of Mind or Prince of Light
    Lup: Witch of Doom
    Barry: Witch of Life
    Davenport: Knight of Mind
    John: Bard of Blood (Prince would almost be valid here except he kept those bonds for himself, so he invited the destruction of people through the loss of their bonds to all but him)

Saitama: Heir of Doom
    Genos: Knight of Rage

Me: Rogue of Light

• Winner x 1
  13. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The 2011 incarnation of Daffy Duck is a Thief of Blood, mooching off Bugs and Porky and using underhand methods to form connections.

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  14. Jean

So this analysis of the knight class and this
    Those bound to the aspect of Hope are driven first and foremost by their convictions. They do right for right's sake, and are quick to come to the aid of anyone they deem to be experiencing injustice. That said, their views of the world can be quite black and white, so what they see as the "right" thing may not always be the universally accepted view. They put great value in the power of the imagination, the ability to dream up a better and more beautiful future. If anyone could dream a better world into existence, it would be one of the Hope-bound. They may sound like all sunshine and rainbows, but they aren't adverse to a little destruction, especially if they think they can replace it with something better and more just. At their best, Hope-bound are positive, caring, and warm. At their worst they can be narrow-minded and selfish.
    official thing on the hope aspect convince me that Barry Allen - at least the Flash 2014 version of him - is a Knight of Hope.

15. Jean

I just watched Captain Marvel, and as such -

Carol Danvers is a Rogue of Time. Edit: poooosibly Hope?

Young Nick Fury is a Knight of Time, but older Nick Fury is a Thief of Time.

Also they're moirails.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    • Agree x 2
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Scrooge McDuck is definitely Light in its facets of fortune and fame, and I'm thinking Thief - he does obtain a lot of said fortune by plundering ruins.

17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Riley Andersen is certainly either Heart or Mind, but I'm not sure which. Leaning Mind - Heart implies a single concrete self, which she by definition doesn't really have.

18. raydelblau

raydelblau the giant rat who makes all of the rules

I humbly present the SBURB session feat. everyone who matters in Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell.

The Gentleman matters, of course, but he’s a First Guardian, not a PC.

Childermass: Thief of Mind | Derse | Land of Shadow and Memory | AC: apostlesCustodian
    Lascelles: Page of Rage | Prospit | Land of Games and Labyrinths | GC: gallantChampion
    Drawlight: Maid of Blood | Prospit | Land of Lattices and Decay | GG: gildedGossip
    Strange: Rogue of Light | Prospit | Land of Smoke and Mirrors | AT: arcaneTraveler
    Norrell: Seer of Breath | Derse | Land of Kites and Snow | TA: thaumaturgicalAuthority
    Stephen: Heir of Hope | Derse | Land of Towers and Silver | CA: caesarAnonymous
    Arabella: Sylph of Life | Prospit | Land of Moss and Stars | TT: tiptopTolerance
    Emma: Witch of Doom | Derse | Land of Waste and Roses | CT: cassandraTurnabout
    Vinculus: Bard of Void | Prospit | Land of Ink and Echo | CC: cryptoCodices
    Segundus: Mage of Space | Prospit | Land of Fragments and Frogs | GA: gladAdvocate
    Uskglass: Prince of Time | Derse | Land of Rivers and Mountains | AA: astyanaxAvenged
    Flora Greysteel: Knight of Heart | Derse | Land of Canals and Mischief | TC: tempestCuriosa

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    • Like x 3
  19. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

I’m not really sure uskglass would be a PC - maybe a player from a previous session

• Like x 1
  20. raydelblau

raydelblau the giant rat who makes all of the rules

Yeah, that’s a fair call. I stuck him in there because I liked the idea of his handle too much to leave him out.

Also, I needed a Prince of Time, and he fit the job description rather well. He’d probably continue to be a mostly-inaccessible question mark of a PC, though.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice