What's your fave's God Tier?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by ChelG, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i love all of those but especially oowada's because he not only destroys through emotions but he's also super emotionally constipated wrt [background spoilers] so it fits really well in the destroys emotions part too.

• Like x 2
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Ooh, fan classes! I kind of love those. Been trying to come up with genderflipped ones for the one-gender classes and it's giving me problems. I already used Queen for Lord, so what's a one-syllable female thing for Prince?

3. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

You should check out the SBURB Glitch FAQ on Archive of Our Own, it's got great fanclasses and fanaspects.

4. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Ok so so far I have this...
    • Elphaba the Witch of Doom guided by Amaclutchsprite in the Land of Bogs and Glass
    • Nessarose the Maid of Hope guided by Nannysprite in the Land of Shoes and Chorus
    • Glinda the Knight of Light guided by Dillimondsprite in the Land of Keeps and Mirrors
    • Avaric the Prince of ??? guided by ???sprite in the Land of ??? and ???
    • Boq the Heir of Blood buided by ???sprite in the Land of ??? and ???
    • Fiyero the Page of Breath guided by Sarimasprite (who has antlers because the bewitched rack of antlers was chucked in the kernelsprite) in the Land of Diamonds and Plains
    They don't have a Time or Space player and I can't think of anyone in the first book who would fit the bill for either. Which means their session is fucked. Super fucked! Thank god there's a whole other world outside Oz I guess. So you could have shenanigans there to save their asses.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    • Like x 4
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Marge Simpson might be something of Blood; when she's not in the picture the whole family seems to go to pieces. Lisa I think is Mind. Maggie's a bit hard to tell because she's a baby.

• Agree x 1
  6. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

I had this whole complicated write-up of my Dragon Age: Inquisition classpect ideas, but it didn't go through and wound up lost entirely so I'm just going to post the basics. Probably some of these only make sense if you're going by my personal headcanons, but oh well.

Leliana- Seer of Hope
    Cullen- Knight of Void
    Josephine- Sylph of Blood
    Cassandra- Maid of Light
    Blackwall- Heir of Heart
    The Iron Bull- Bard of Doom
    Dorian- Mage of Time
    Solas- Prince of Space
    Vivienne- Witch of Mind
    Varric- Thief of Rage
    Cole- Page of Life
    Sera- Rogue of Breath

• Like x 3
  7. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Im just gonna @a tiny mushroom bc Dragon Age is her shit. I like Josie as Sylph of Blood, that's perfect. Varric too.

• Like x 1
  8. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

leonard church (red vs blue) is totally a prince of heart

and "son of a bitch" is his "well this has gone completely fucking pear-shaped, there's no other way out of it, you're going to have to decapitate me"

• Like x 2
  9. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

and norm the genie from fairly oddparents is a thief of breath, as briefly discussed in the weirdmaggedon tango ooc thread.

10. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

hey hey hey guys

what about Stevenstuck.

Steven is a different-class-same-aspect paradox child of Rose. I'm provisionally calling her a Prince of Blood and him an Heir of Blood.

Sapphire is a Seer and Ruby is a Knight. Pearl is a Page of Light.

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i was gonna say seer of time and knight of space for sapphire and ruby but ruby'd have to do frogs all alone. i dunno if i see space for her anyways. seems more like peridot's thing for some reason.

edit: also lapis as rage Y/N/what are you thinking?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    • Like x 3
  12. LadyNighteyes

Suggestion: Knight of Heart for Ruby, because of the "individuating herself from the other Rubies" thing.

Peridot as a Rogue of Space, trying to take this particular area of space from one side or the other to give to someone else?

No idea about Amethyst. Connie I think would be a Knight of Mind, despite the class-repeat. Ruby's always fused into a SeerKnight of TimeHeart anyway so we can get away with it.

• Like x 5
  13. LadyNighteyes

Lapis as Rage makes sense, though I don't know what her class would be.

• Agree x 1
  14. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Maybe Lapis as a maid? Maids so far have shown a tendency to... Having their free will restricted and coerced into other people's goals. On the other hand she is a destructive and resentful gem who mostly wants to get along and doesn't fight unless she feels she has no other choice, and is not dedicated to an ideal or side so much as to herself, so my instinct goes to bard although she is not that unpredictable. Maybe witch? The witches seem to be isolated and face shitty situations pretty hard, all three of them.

Peridot strikes me as a Mage, personally, in how she approaches life and her responsibilities. Also, the technomage thing carries over from Sollux jeje.

• Like x 5
    • Agree x 1
  15. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Also, Steven strikes me as something of a sylph. He does a lot of... Healing, emotional and physical, and in a way it is theorized he is meant to "heal" gem society. Sylph of Hope? Sylph of Heart? I suppose Blood and Life could work.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  16. LadyNighteyes

I was going with Heir of Blood because of the fanon interpretation of Blood as about interpersonal bonds (which is definitely Steven's greatest strength- kid makes friends with/adopts EVERYTHING), and my interpretation of an Heir is someone who starts out without conscious control over their powers and gains the ability to manipulate it directly as they go along. I'm not basing it on his canonical supernatural powers, just on personality and arc- Steven seems to me to be somebody who makes friends easily and naturally, and is learning that doing that deliberately and relying on the skills of the people he's friends with is a good way to solve problems. But Sylph could work for similar reasons (fix everything with THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP :::PPP ).

I've always assumed Maid powers are centered on creation (Jane creates Life by reviving the dead, Aradia creates Time by freezing things, which gives her and her allies time to act), and Lapis could fit that (maybe stop creating so much Rage, Lapis, it's not helping this whole Malachite thing).

Mage could work, maybe, though I'm a bit flaily about its gameplay role because we never see a fully-realized Mage in action.

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
  17. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

I just reread Turn of the Story and of course my thoughts turned to classpect so
    Luke- Heir of Light
    Elliot- Mage of Mind
    Serene- Trickiest, but going with Thief of Hope for now
    Dale- Page of Breath
    Adara- Knight of Space, maybe
    Myra- Sylph of Time

also some Kingdom Hearts
    Sora- Heir of Hope all the fucking way
    Riku- Knight of Light
    Kairi- Hard for me. Seer of Life maybe?
    Namine- Witch of Mind
    Xion- wanna say Maid of Doom
    Axel- Sylph of Heart
    Roxas- Heir of Void
    Saix- Mage of Rage
    Ven- Page of Hope probably
    Xehanort- Prince of Time?
    Vanitas- Page of Void
    Terra- Bard of Blood?
    Aqua- Mage of Light

• Like x 2
  18. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Stanford Pines is Mage of Space because his scientific and magical knowledge regarding interdimensional physics and travel and workings crushes him to bits until he masters it.

His brother Stanley is Rogue of Light because his freakish luck only works in his favour when he's doing things for his family or people he loves; his criminal record is proof that he always gets caught when he tries to lie and steal for his own gain.

Mabel Pines is Witch of Heart
    Dipper Pines is Heir of Time (he even makes duplicate Dippers)

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  19. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Amethyst is a BARD. she's bard of hope in Weirdmageddon Tango.

• Like x 1
  20. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Luca from Berserk is some manner of Space player. Not entirely sure what at the moment though. Given that I describe her as Fantasy Porrim I am tempted to say Maid and be done with it.

Griffith is a Prince of Light.

Farnese is the Knight of Rage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice