What's your favorite animal?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by BunjyWunjy, Nov 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

That is super sad. And pretty.

• Like x 1
  2. Rooks

Rooks How Lost Are You on a Scale of 1-10? ... Zoro.

I'm obligated to say cats because at least 7 of my favorite people are cats. Also Gilbert cat is watching me so this is practically a hostage situation.

But BIRDS. Especially corvids. They are so funny and clever and I love ravens' voices. They go from cute and squeaky *ominous croaking* and that's my entire personality in a bird right there.

• Like x 2
  3. Rooks

Rooks How Lost Are You on a Scale of 1-10? ... Zoro.

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  4. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

have you ever seen crows face off against seagulls? it's hilarious and pretty much the bird equivalent to the opening scene of West Side Story

• Like x 1
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Look at those birdies! I love corvids too. There is a family of ravens that live near my parents, they've learned that my mom will throw the rodents the cats catch to a certain spot and will snag them (once they've determined it's safe).

• Like x 2
  6. Spectacularsalmon

Spectacularsalmon Enthusiastic dork

It's a three way tie between cats rabbits and owls. Cats and rabbits because they're great pets and owls because, I don't know I guess I read a lot of guardians of Ga'hoole as a kid.

• Like x 2
  7. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

CATS CATS CATS CATS :D They are awesome, I love them :D

• Like x 1
  8. shmeed

shmeed plant me

eastern grey squirrel

tragically underappreciated due to commonality. such handsome little fellows.
    [​IMG]

with seasonal chub
    [​IMG]

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice