Where are you?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Another Shy One, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

ahhh i would love to come over to your place, but i cant because i already have plans with a friend on saturday, plus im heading up to sacramento the day after so that would be a lot of driving for me XP but we should plan a hang out day or something!

0.o i just graduated from sonoma state, i was living on campus for the two years i was there but im back in the land of the jelly belly factory XP

2. Piratical

Piratical Dis-member

Hahahahahaha oh man. My partner went to Tech High on the SSU campus, and grew up walking distance from there in RP's B-section. I was living there too for about two years, up until this january - one year in b section and one in a! We plausibly could have walked past each other at Oliver's or Safeway or something.

3. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Someday soon. When I can not get in trouble for going on an adventure because I have to borrow a car.

4. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

*whines* Most of my friends live in different countries from me, I would love to meet up with you folks. Alas, if you ever go to Peru or Bolivia, let me know.

5. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

augh so close and yet so far XP oh man we really just missed each other lol! i wouldnt mind taking the hour drive back there if you ever wanted meet irl and hang out or something ^^ (though highway 12 can be a pain to drive through sometimes >.< aint as bad as 37 though...yeesh)

6. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Maryland, about halfway between DC and Baltimore. (Although I am currently near Chicago for a few days.)

7. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

@Starcrossedsky @Morven and @mazarinedrake I'm a Washingtonian too! (Seattle, I talked to Drake about this a little on tumblr too) Also I'm in St. Louis most of the year now for school so anyone there hit me up :)

• Like x 1
  8. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

9. dorkfang

dorkfang not here

Currently in Central Illinois, about four hours away from anything interesting (Chicago and St. Louis). Hahaha.

10. kmoss

kmoss whoops

midwest represent!

I live like thirty minutes out from kalamazoo michigan these days, moving to california in october for work.

11. Void

That's funny, I was born in southeast Iowa! (in Keokuk specifically if you know of it, its kinda small)
    I lived there for many years before moving to vegas!

12. Void

That's cool! Heh, yeah I have lived around that area and my grandparents live just a few minutes away from the Iowa border in Missouri

Also I don't recommend going to keokuk, there is like nothing there. Nothing.

13. Void

I feel your pain. You def get a highfive

14. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

I'm from Berlin, Germany ::D
    Ok, originally I'm from Mannheim, which is 8 hours to the southwest, and lies where the Neckar river merges with the Rhine river. Moved to Berlin not quite 4 years ago to study.

• Like x 2
  15. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

I was born in Iowa too, actually. Lived in Solon until I was seven.

• Like x 1
  16. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

I'm one half-hour train ride away from @wixbloom in São Leopoldo, RS, Brazil, and moving in a month or so to Londrina, PR.

• Like x 1
  17. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

I'm from one of the scummier south east London suburbs.

(Seriously, most businesses in the town centre have given up or gone bankrupt, there are half finished abandoned building sites everywhere, and my parents refer to our local newspaper as Stabbings Weekly. Finally escaping is one of my dearest wishes).

18. hoarmurath

hoarmurath Thor's Hammer

EUROPE

uhm. Estonia. most eastest of the europe.

• Like x 3
  19. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

@witchknights For some reason I thought you lived in São Paulo! But you're riograndense too, how cool is that! (Also, enjoy Paraná, it's a gorgeous state)

20. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

I think it's because thinking someone from brazil lives in SP is a safe bet - for the record I thought you were from São Paulo

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice