Where are you?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Another Shy One, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

~Colorado~ where everyone seems weirdly smug and proud about living here for some reason

2. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

It's 'cause they beat Washington to pot legalization.

3. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Worth noting: @Neurogabu lives in this house too and we just spent the past half-hour spouting shitty memes at each other, as we often do.

• Like x 1
  4. jaob

jaob still not really grown up

Born in Peckham, South East London. Don't say you've never heard of Peckham; everybody's heard of Peckham. Now living in Christchurch on the South Coast. All old people south of Birmingham gravitate to the South Coast because it's warm so the place is heaving with crumblies.

5. kmoss

kmoss whoops

...*whispers* I've never heard of Peckham

#but my autocorrect has apparently #traitor

• Like x 2
  6. florida, which i'm still not entirely sure is a real place

• Like x 2
  7. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Florida is the geographical iteration of some fever dreams.

• Like x 5
  8. Kary

Kary HE LEFT HIS FAMILY BEHIND!!

Central Valley, California. If you eat almonds, there's a good chance they come from here.

I'll be moving to Massachusetts (South Coast area) DISTRESSINGLY SOON for grad school, though. I noticed several others mention they live in MA (some in Boston?) so I thought I might mention. :3

9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I'm in south Vermont, so Boston range is possible but not convenient for me. There are at least three people who said they're near Boston though.

10. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

More than three people in Boston O: I used to live there, so maybe if I get back in the states I'd be in that area and could meet a bunch of you...

• Like x 1
  11. mcsiggy

mcsiggy Is actually a small floof ball on top of a cow

I'm in the magical state of orange and gators, florida ;w;

• Like x 2
  12. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I'm in southern Finland.

13. Vierran

Vierran small and sharp

I'm in the East Bay part of the SF Bay Area. It definitely sounds like there are enough of us in northern CA to have a meetup thing. (I'd want more than a couple people, because somehow that would be less awkward?) Also, temptation to invite kintsugijin to my LARP group event thing is rising.

14. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

There's a lot of people here who live in MA and I'm one of them. I can get into Boston pretty much any time until the end of August. After that, I don't know.

• Like x 1
  15. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

I live in the Scottish Borders. Very beautiful, very boring, lots of sheep and unemployment.

• Like x 1
  16. jaob

Because I'm very ignorant of global geography I've made a Google Earth map of where people here live. It's only as accurate as the information people have given ie not very, and apart from Seebs, Jesse, and Luka, does not have indicators for those people who have not given any information. I'd like to make it available to people but want to (a) give time for people to object and (b) ask @seebs if it can be hosted on seebs.net for safety.

• Like x 5
  17. WinkWonk

WinkWonk 30 Luminous Shark Distresses The Squeamish

Personally, I would be fine with this, though I don't think I've mentioned where I live in this particular thread yet (it's Germany).
    But a map sounds neat for a more visual representation!

• Like x 2
  18. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

I think I live in Britain somewhere.

• Like x 2
  19. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

Another for Boston! Though my place is really tiny so I can't really be a host, but. If you go to New England area cons, I frequent them.

• Like x 1
  20. jaob

I offer you a weak smile in appreciation of your forthcomingitude.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice