Where Woofs (18+)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by Erskin Aspera, Oct 27, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

"Boy, that's kinda healed in there. I'm gonna give you a local."

Bel pets dogdude's brindled head exactly as if he's a dog. Unlike a dog, though, he doesn't have to be held down, nor does he try to bite you, when you poke him with a needle. He just gives a soft little heen that you think might be the canine equivalent of the sharp sniff through the nose a lot of guys do when they're trying to be macho (or just quiet) about pain. You count out the wait, tug the stitch again: "Numb now?" He thumps his tail once -- Bel unnecessarily translates with a nod -- and you get to work.

Ten minutes later, you peel off your gloves. "I put some ointment on the scab to keep the itching down, don't lick it off."

(whoops pretend i posted on pancho haha)

• Like x 3
  2. Erskin Aspera

Erskin Aspera flintlockGallivant

You examine the greasy, broken skin with just the barest patchy stubble of fur, and give a deep mournful sigh.

"You can dump me now that I'm hideous," you tell Bel. "I'm aware that you're only in it for my looks. Go date my dad."

• Like x 5
  3. Bel Kadros

Bel Kadros Nerd Wolf

"You are gruesome," you reply solemnly, "but aparently I have a thing for that."

Pancho blinks at you. "You have a thing for stitches?"

"I love him only for his resemblance to Frankenstein's monster. You just made him 20% hotter."

She makes a deflating balloon noise. She addresses Erskin: "So what are the chances of me meeting Bipedal You?"

"You may have to bribe us with sandwiches," you grin.

"Not a problem."

• Like x 3
  4. Erskin Aspera

"I was startled," you defend yourself. "And now I have goo on. Is it alright to put clothes on over this...?"

• Like x 3
  5. Bel Kadros

Bel Kadros Nerd Wolf

You translate the question, and Pancho says, "I'll put a dressing on it after you do your shapeshifty thing, so you don't goop up your clothes. Should I go get your peejays from downstairs?"

"Just grab another pair from the dresser there," you suggest.

She tosses a plaid pair on the foot of the bed, then turns her back. "If you have no modesty lemme know and I'll watch, I'm curious."

• Like x 2
  6. Erskin Aspera

You look to Bel, to see if he minds you sharing a view of your human genitals with his friend, then signal to Pancho that you're fine with it. If she were the type to try and dissect you, she'll have a hell of a time of it in this house.

You haven't seen the moon in a few nights, but it must be approaching full, by now. It's definetely not just stress or infirmity weighing you down. You take it slowly and carefully, like this morning, and don't end up too sore or breathless at the end.

"Tadaa," you say, and spread your arms out.

• Like x 4
  7. Saniza Pancho

Saniza Pancho sylvanLevity

You don't see any point trying to hide your reaction: you're about 10% squicked, 10% disbelieving, 5% scared, and 75% "DUDE, COOL." Which you say out loud, grinning ear to ear.

"I know, right?" says Bel, smug as if he invented it.

Erskin's pretty cute, for a boy. Certainly in damn good shape, distinct muscle under a bit of fat padding, a lot like your own build. His facial scars look old, and like he didn't get them all at the same time, which makes you wonder if he's been fighting off werewolf hunters his whole life. Yeesh, talk about PTSD. No wonder he jumped out of his peejays and booked it when Suddenly Big Dog happened.

One of the lines of stitches has ended up on his hip and butt, so you say, "Hang on a sec with the pants," and get some gauze over the ointment before he gets dressed. Then you offer him a handshake. "Heya."

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
    • Like x 4
  8. Erskin Aspera

You take her hand and shake it: you're getting better at shaking with hands, and are quietly pleased with yourself at how smoothly you manage this round.

"Hello! I'm Erskin. Pleased to meet you. Sorry about the— er, earlier."

• Like x 2
  9. Saniza Pancho

Saniza Pancho sylvanLevity

"Me too, bro. Totally my fault, I didn't have my dog under control, I don't blame you for booking it. I brought her because I thought you and she could play together to get some exercise, when I thought you were a dog." You spin the desk chair around and sit astride it. "So? Gimme the deets! How'd you meet? Was it boners at first sight? Is there like... werewolf Tinder?"

"Are you still seeing that contractor chick?" Bel counters.

"Nah, but it was casual, no big. And no changing the subject, I require all the gossip."

Bel covers his face with his blanket.

• Like x 4
  10. Erskin Aspera

"I stole his lunch while he was moping," you put in. "He was immediately smitten by my good looks and easy command of the situation, and offered me more sandwiches in exchange for my company. My affections are entirely negotiable, so we've been palling around for the last two months. He has actually not bought me nearly as many sandwiches as promised, and you should be mean to him because of it. I'm going to be mean to him."

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    • Like x 4
  11. Bel Kadros

Bel Kadros Nerd Wolf

While Pancho nearly tips over the chair laughing, you emerge to swat Erskin on the leg. "You are so full of lies. Also you've been human for like five minutes and you haven't kissed me."

• Like x 3
  12. Erskin Aspera

You turn your head away decisively. "My campaign of cruelty has begun!"

• Like x 3
  13. Bel Kadros

Bel Kadros Nerd Wolf

"Noooo," you mourn.

Pancho is sporfling into her arms, helpless.

"I'd get you a sandwich right this minute, but I'm a colander." Pout. "I gave you so many fish, don't fish count?"

"Were they --" Pancho snorts. "Were they fish sandwiches?"

"No, they were fish fish."

• Like x 3
  14. Erskin Aspera

"See?" you demand. "Gross neglect." You pull Bel over by a handful of his hair and kiss his forehead. "That's all you're getting, you villain."

• Like x 3
  15. Bel Kadros

Bel Kadros Nerd Wolf

"Pfwahahaha he's a gold-digger bro, just accept it!" Pancho hoots.

You sulk. "You don't love me, you only love my carbohydrates."

"Carbs are important," says Pancho. "How do you feel about potatoes, Erskin? Ever had twice-baked? With cheddar and chives?"

"Pa--" You gulp, and wipe your mouth. "Pancho oh my god I literally drooled. Could you please obtain us some kind of food item? Preferably between slices of bread so I can woo Erskin back to my arms."

She looks at Erskin. "Sure. What's the most romantic kind of sandwich?"

• Like x 3
  16. Erskin Aspera

"Sausage," you say, just to watch Bel turn colors.

• Like x 5
  17. Bel Kadros

Bel Kadros Nerd Wolf

Pancho hoots like a howler monkey.

"I'm never living that down, am I?" you grumble, mostly managing not to smile.

• Like x 3
  18. Erskin Aspera

"Not while it still makes you go red like that," you assure him. You remember your pajamas and shuffle awkwardly into them, then lie back on the bed and stretch your limbs out.

"What are we going to do today?" you ask. "Can we have a walk?"

• Like x 1
  19. Bel Kadros

Bel Kadros Nerd Wolf

"I don't think I can," you admit reluctantly. "You go, tell me about it when you get back."

"Wanna go with me to get the sandwiches?" Pancho offers. "I don't really know my way around the area, I'd appreciate a guide."

You look at the window, where pretty snow is still falling against the dark backdrop of pines and water, and sigh heavily. "Take pictures?"

Pancho gets out her camera. "Anything for a bro. Say 'sexy bitches'!" She snaps a picture of you all bedridden and wan, and giggles at it, earning your eternal enmity.

• Like x 3
  20. Erskin Aspera

"Oh— right now? Alright, I just—" you hesitate. "Last call, I think, for this shape today." You give Bel a proper kiss.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice