Which kintsugijin should you fight?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Lissiel, May 6, 2015.

1. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

I feel like you sort of garden, but it's like, from planting yourself next to a plant and slowly coaxing it in slow plant language to grow. There are some plants on this planet that only don't grow to be difficult, i am certain.

• Like x 1
  2. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

@wes scripserat Oh, yes! Wix style stuff in which you use empathy and intent I could definitely do. But like "does this variety need full light or half-shade and how often should i water it" "uhhhhhh... lemme go... ask it.... idk..."

3. wes scripserat

that actually could lead to something interesting

other person: look, i need to water this plant
    wixbloom: she doesn't want that water, she needs the water from over there *gestures to specific wellspring*
    other person: she's acting up again, isn't she?
    wixbloom: *nods sagely*

• Like x 2
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Don't fight me. Either I'll curl up sad and still and placating until you go away, or I'll get way into it. I spent an hour arguing that dill gherkin pickles don't exist. At a birthday party. I lose perspective easily. You'll still win, but it'll be a long fight and a lot of effort and kind of waste of time when it's all over.

• Like x 2
  5. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

#Don't mind me #Just writing one up for myself as well :3c

Whether you should fight me or not depends on my temperament on the day and how much rage I've been bottling up since my last meltdown.
    On a happy day - definitely fight me. If I lose I'm far less likely to hold the victory against you. It will not be an easy victory though, because despite my generally lethargic state I will snap into a whirling ball of crying rage when threatened. I have been known to bite, and I go for the shins and kidneys. Wear protective clothing. Whoever wins, I'll make you a hot drink and ask why you were having such a bad day you decided fighting me was the answer. We'll probably both end up crying. Hugs will be exchanged.
    On a bad day - Do not fight me. On bad days I am five steps away at any given time from doing a flying pirouette off the handle. I will channel all of the bottled fury into every word and action, using things that have pissed me off in the past to lend me beserker strength. I will never forget that you tried to fight me. Like a saiyan, once I've been beaten up I get a personal power boost - all you will have achieved is making me stronger. If you want to win on a bad day, target my insecurities until my anger redirects inward.

• Like x 4
  6. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

Don't fight me. I hate conflict so I try to end it fast. I'll either run away crying or shove a nuclear bomb up a sensitive place, depending on the mood I was in when it started.

• Like x 6
  7. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

@wixbloom Do not engage. If you fight wixbloom, best case scenario is that you lose. wixbloom's nice, they won't kick you when you're down.
    On the other hand, everybody loves wixbloom, so if you win, you will have all these other people you really shouldn't be fighting on your ass. Which will go poorly with you.

• Like x 9
  8. wes scripserat

do you want to be in the in space story? i was thinking you could be a blue faerie who helps with maintenance of the great wall of nope and other defenses and such.

9. Lissa Lysik'an

that would be fun :)

• Like x 2
  10. ADigitalMagician

ADigitalMagician The Ranty Tranny

@Chiomi: You want to fight Chiomi? Do it. I'll make the popcorn. You are the Justice League. She's Batman. Anything you've got? She has the answer for. And the rest of us? We pay for that kind of entertainment.

• Like x 2
  11. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

Don't fight me I will cry and get your shirt soggy.

• Like x 6
  12. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

Excellent. Yes. I 100% endorse this message.

• Like x 2
  13. There are several possibilities if you fight me:
    1. I immediately apologize.
    2. The fighting seems to drag on forever. It only ends when you give up.
    3. You say something stupid and I refuse to talk to you ever again.
    Fite me. The only one who's going to enjoy it is me.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
    • Like x 2
  14. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I feel like past history of me in conflicts tends to be either a) I laugh off everything you say until you're really pissed and then it means I won or b) I decide that we're done and stop talking to you (this is not necessarily an eternal thing, but usually starts out of "well, I guess I've got nothing left to say on this sooo").
    I guess there is also the "ah! we disagree but I don't think that will ever change so can we just accept we come from way different sides on this?" option, but I feel like that's less conflict and more plain disagreement

• Like x 1
  15. Lissa Lysik'an

There's always the option "Is all this physical contact as stimulating to you as it is to me?" and then, erm, well, you know.

• Like x 11
  16. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

I am so glad I started this, it's still making me smile. I love y'all.

• Like x 5
  17. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

put up your dukes guys, i am ready to fight some more

• Like x 2
  18. kmoss

kmoss whoops

boyacrossthestreet will hit you with their diploma while screaming "i have a degree" It won't be very effective, but it will be entertaining. Do it. Fight boyacrossthestreet.

• Like x 4
  19. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

your horoscope: today is the best day to fight jacktrash. he just made way too much meatballs and gravy, and needs help eating it. no, don't take a swing, this is a meatball eating fight! can you eat more meatballs than jacktrash? or will he reign triumphant and spherical in the end? either way, you will both be winners.

• Like x 12
  20. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

okay now that is a fight i am willing to lose

• Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice