Which kintsugijin should you fight?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Lissiel, May 6, 2015.

1. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

@littlemissCodeless: You undertake to fight, but when you get to the address in the invitation, it is an empty parking lot. Tumbleweeds blow in the breeze. In the distance there is a city; the skyline looks like fancy painted fingernails. You have never wanted to fight. You have won, but so have they. Your nails are beautiful.

• Like x 12
  2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

3. soulsuckingisaacnewton

soulsuckingisaacnewton strange fuzzy creature

Why would you want to fight a small fuzzy creature anyway? Wouldn't you rather scritch its ears instead?

(Okay, don't just randomly accost me and scritch my ears. That could get awkward.)

• Like x 1
  4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

^Introductions first, ear scritchings second, fighting never.

• Like x 2
  5. ADigitalMagician

ADigitalMagician The Ranty Tranny

Part of me is VERY curious.

6. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

FUCK I LIKED IT :(

(Someone do me tho)

Last edited: May 6, 2015
    • Like x 2
  7. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

DAMARA SUCKS FIGHT ME

OHSHIT NO WAIT *runs away*

Don't fight acey.

• Like x 1
  8. Acey

No, she does suck. That's why I love her. She's a fucking trainwreck and thus Waifu Tier.

Insulting ARADIA, on the other hand...

• Like x 1
  9. seebs

@ADigitalMagician: Seems like a great idea the first time. You win easily. The next day, it's not quite as easy. By about day five, you're starting to wonder what the hell is going on. You've got a week's worth of bruises, she's fresh and active. When you finally give up, suddenly it's the first day and you're lying on the floor and you don't know how this happened.

• Like x 11
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

somehow i feel like this gives new meaning to the phrase "i'm going to knock you into last week".

• Like x 5
  11. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I'm curious...and unsure of what, if any, reputation I have on here now
    (but oh god i love this meme i love it so much)

12. seebs

I'm pretty bad at names and have only a vague idea who you are, except I'm sure I've been told.

@boyacrossthestreet: Don't. No matter how often you look both ways, when you go to cross the street you get hit by a drunk driver. This is counted as a win by default.

• Like x 5
  13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@boyacrossthestreet You might win, but you deprive the world of great RP ideas and end up being eaten by a grue.

• Like x 1
  14. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

I'm curious to get one (and also to come up with one for someone but finals have sucked out my creative soul) but i dont think i post enough on here for people to know my personality :/

15. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@ADigitalMagician: Who are you kidding? The power of her snark alone could knock you out for weeks. Plus she might turn you into a toad. 'Course, you might be nicer as a toad anyway, seeing as you want to fight people. You toad.

@boyacrossthestreet: Hm. Tough call. Might be a long, drawn-out battle. But he has bears on his side, so if he doesn't manage to end you with his extra height and long limbs ... you will exit, pursued by a bear.

*puts up her dukes*

• Like x 3
  16. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@Another Shy One: you may try to fight Another Shy One. You will not succeed. You will find yourself at a poetry reading, tears in your eyes as you snap appreciatively at the rhymes being laid down like they are burning, burning hot. You will look across your table and you will see her. She will have won, and you will know it, deep in your soul.

@Valerie: Valerie ... is like a tree. Very, very much like a tree. You cannot see her if she does not move. She smells of wheat grass, and of toast, and as you sit at her feet you will feel a lingering, haunting sadness about times gone by. You cannot fight Valerie. You cannot. You... cannot.

• Like x 7
  17. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@Void: as they have said, they will meet you in the pit. in the next twenty minutes. for an ass-kicking. now, you have to ask yourself. are you willing to turn down such an open invitation? on the other hand...it is a very open invitation. you might not quite know what you're getting into. after all, this is a void we're talking about. a void ... in the middle of the Mojave Desert. don't fight Void. or maybe do. who knows.

@Acey: Acey may or may not be a robot. She has also studied the Megidos extensively, which does not lend any weight to either side of the robot debate, but also hints at her potential for time fuckery and extreme sassiness. You could fight Acey. It would be quite the show. But you would probably lose. And you would then feel bad about it, because once you lost, she would sit you up and give you a hug, and ask you what was wrong, because this really isn't like you, and did you need to talk? ...You know what? On second thought, fight Acey. Maybe you'll finally be able to talk through that one thing that happened that one time. C'mon. Go for it.

Last edited: May 6, 2015
    • Like x 7
  18. Acey

This is going on my testimonials page on Tumblr.

• Like x 2
  19. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@Acey yesssssssssss a person on the internet has Validated Me. (but seriously that's cool. :D)

• Like x 1
  20. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

Because you are all my precious breakfast pastry children, I have been creating pastrysonas for people. If you want one HMU. I unfortunately cannot art, so I can't draw you as your pastrysona, but I can give you one if you want. (I'm laff that this is even a thing but it's really cute and completely harmless.)

@Acey is a sweetroll because Megido horns look like sticky buns. Why would you fight a sweetroll. It's too sweet. Also, someone will steal it, and then you'll take an arrow to the knee.

• Like x 9
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice