Which kintsugijin should you fight?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Lissiel, May 6, 2015.

1. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I WILL FITE YOU ALL then we can have pale makeouts and tend to each others wounds and watch disney movies

This is my ideal date plz

• Like x 1
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Saro is in a weakened state! Strike while her defenses are down!

3. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

-strikes with a cuddle-

• Like x 1
  4. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Fight me. I have a sword and wasn't receiving notifications on this thread. And I actually remembered to eat today, which probably buffs my defense or something.

• Like x 5
  5. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

MEET ME IN THE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

6. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

Who wants to fite me :D

• Like x 1
  7. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

my name is kay
    i like to fite...
    yu'd better pray:
    i am quite brite

see, i like jukes
    yes, tricks i sed!
    put up yur dukes?
    i'll lik yur hed

• Like x 17
  8. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

meets u in the pit
    the snuggle pit
    for snuggles

• Like x 2
  9. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

i wanna fite

• Like x 1
  10. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Do not fight nekobakaz, iirc she has the power of knitting and is an irl cat eared humanoid, why would you fite

(I think we've met irl when you were at an art show with my brother Geoff? If you're the same nekobakaz as on tumblr that is. I may have bought one of your paintings years ago, small world)

However, i invite all to fite me, i'm just lying in bed in the middle of the afternoon

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    • Like x 1
  11. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

who would fight me
    I just took a nap and I'm feeling somewhat energized. Probably won't help in a fight but I wanted to say that

• Like x 1
  12. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

well you already said you're gonna kick my ass behind denny's because I like licorice, so LET'S FUCKING DO IT, FITE ME

• Like x 2
  13. blue

blue hightown funk you up

i tried to fight @emythos and woke up ten miles away in a dazzled daze. my eyes still hurt. do not fight @emythos. their smile is too radiant.

having scary OCs does not necessarily mean a person is scary. this does not stop me from being scared of @Lazarae's potential fighting skills. (plus why would you want to fight her? she's cool!)

you can probably take tez if you distract her with radiant historia but she'll be so excited to have someone new to talk to about it that you won't be able to go through with it

extra warning: do NOT under any circumstances try to fight tez if she's writing the fictional framework within which you find yourself. they don't let just anybody call themselves a wicked witch of angst and fictional suffering.

if you try to fight @Kaylotta, you'll have to fight me first, as she has won my eternal loyalty with canadian candy and incredibly rad cross-stitch

• Like x 6
  14. nekobakaz

nekobakaz our lady of contagious giggles

It is me!!!
    Wow, hi!!!

• Like x 1
  15. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

aw shucks :3

16. LadyNighteyes

Nah, that's a good way to get steamrolled because NOW I WANT TO KNOW ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS, TALK TO ME IMMEDIATELY. :::PPP

• Like x 1
  17. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

No, don't fight @LadyNighteyes. Try, and she'll just reblog your challenge to correct the detail you got wrong with links to reliable sources explaining how, and barely respond to the actual 'FIGHT ME' part at all. Then, days later, just when you've begun to recover from the rejection, you get another notification from her on that post, only to find when you click through that she was just reblogging to tell her followers about the new AU idea it gave her at 3am last night, not to reciprocate your desire to fight her. It blossoms into an enthused conversation between her and the three other members of her fandom, all of whom are more interested in the myriad possible ways of torturing some fictional character than they are in your heartfelt declaration of war. You send her an angry anon message ranting about how much she's offended you personally, but she posts only this in response.

• Like x 9
  18. LadyNighteyes

I actually didn't have that pancake rabbit yet! *adds to collection*

• Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice