Which kintsugijin should you fight?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Lissiel, May 6, 2015.

1. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

Quick, fight Wix while they're squinting and grinning!

• Like x 5
  2. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

:D
    people seem to be strangely protective of me.
    it's kind of nice?

• Like x 3
  3. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

It's because you're made out of pure adorableness and kindness and all sorts of awesome things like that

• Like x 4
  4. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

:D

• Like x 1
  5. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Don't fight @vegacoyote.
    You'll probably win, if they aren't in the middle of an ambien dial with more energy than usual, but regardless, the aftermath will not be pretty. Look at your hands. Look at what they have wrought. Why did you do that? Did you think you would feel better? Strong? Wow. You didn't even have fun. Look at that stain. Look at vega. Lady Macbeth spent her days washing, washing the blood. Maybe you should play fight with her kittens instead.

Hey world, I challenge you to LUCHA LIBRE

• Like x 2
  6. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

/raises hand tentatively

7. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

Signing up to be the Zoe Saldana--I mean Uhura of this Kintsugijin IN SPACE story. I fangirl The Trio so hard but still manage to help.

I'm really embarrassed. My brain can't keep straight @Beldaran or @Bel Capricorn, @Wiwaxia or @wixbloom, or @Lissiel or @Lazarae. My brain is also trying to convince me that @Morven and @ADigitalMagician are the same. Well, they'll fuck you up roughly the same, at least.

@Lerxst is obviously a cake for his pastrysona. Do you really want to fight a dad? Do you? On second thought, do it. At least you'll be able to eat the frosting off your own face.

• Like x 7
  8. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

Last edited: May 7, 2015
    • Like x 4
  9. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

So do I. Or at least I mix up @Wiwaxia and @wixbloom because my brain files them both under wx. With @Lissiel and @Lazarae it's ls and lzr respectively, so it's mostly okay. If I mix anyone up with lissiel it's @Lissa Lysik'an

• Like x 1
  10. hoarmurath

hoarmurath Thor's Hammer

fite me.

I am fine with being the auxiliary Bones in space.

@Silvereye. Fight Silvereye. Think about your life choices. Now the universe is looking. Think again. Fight. Lose, because every single weakness you have has been noted and used against you. Cry about your life choices.

• Like x 3
  11. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

Fight @sicknastyspades , they're too sleepy to fight back right now and will just bat at you ineffectually.

;)

• Like x 2
  12. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Confusing me with @Lissa Lysik'an makes sense but gives me way too much credit. That lady has her shit figured out, for reals. Course, @Lazarae is pretty rad too, so...

13. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

More people should fight me because RAWR 8D

also I am thinking about more... >:D

• Like x 1
  14. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

@Lissa Lysik'an : Okay, leaving aside the fact that this woman can totally wreck your shit - nobody will cheer for you if you try to fight Lissa. Passers-by might even try to get you arrested. CPS will be called. How could you fight this sweet, sweet child, what is she, 9? 10? Lissa will smile while wiping your blood from her knuckles as you get arrested. Baby will laugh.

ETA: @pixels allow me to give you a suggestion! I am definitely brazilian carrot cake with chocolate icing. Childlike and sweet but also straightforward and no-nonsense :D

... Man, now I'm really craving carrot cake with chocolate icing.

Last edited: May 7, 2015
    • Like x 6
  15. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Everyone should fight me. everyone. Ever. Fight me.

• Like x 4
  16. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

My plan is to outlaw you, then get you busted for public urination because Void Where Prohibited.

• Like x 15
  17. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Pfffffffahahahaha oh my god a+ that was a fucking hilarious response

• Like x 1
  18. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

@seebs: You cannot fight Seebs. You can only become Seebs.

@Void: Stare into the abyss and the abyss stares back. Fight the Void and become the void. Just as well, you probably want to disappear anyway if you're fighting Void.

• Like x 5
  19. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

• Like x 1
  20. siveambrai

siveambrai Negative Karma Engine nerd.professor.gamer

*readies her fighting stance*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice