Who does he think he is?

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by jaob, Feb 23, 2015.

1. jaob

jaob still not really grown up

I consider myself perfectly NORMAL. I don't have gender issues, I wasn't abused, I am never depressed, my brain functions without confusing me. I have, however, been called WEIRD but only by people who think they are themselves normal but are not as normal as I am.
    I am old, much older than you, and know lots about lots. But I don't know everything about everything which is why I'm here; to learn. You will (or won't) be surprised to hear that many nearly-normal people are very ignorant about what goes on at the edges of the distribution and will make outrageous and stupid remarks when discussing or ranting about the situations that you are familiar with. So I am trying to make sure that when that happens there is at least one voice that can put another side to the argument.
    It is unlikely that I will make many contributions to this site since that's not why I'm here. However, I will be watching and trying to take it all on board. I wish you all well with your endeavours.
    Finally: "What do think you have going on here, some kind of a joke?" If you know where that comes from you will be able to guess lots about me. If you don't then find it and listen, it may cheer you up.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice