why are these animals weird?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by thegrimsqueaker, Jul 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

lmao, she's got big dreams. also, pack dynamics, yo. (though I admit I have v little experience w terriers, as I assume Missy is? I grew up w herding dogs and hounds, and our herding dogs are generally our partners in whatever job we give them or they give themselves, while the hounds are more pack-oriented)

2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

She's a Boston Terrier, yeah. But yes, she's apparently very pleased to get to boss someone around. (She could probably TRY with Elly, but he doesn't LISTEN.)

• Like x 1
  3. LadyNighteyes

In related news, I just walked out of my room to get tea and discovered Cat 2 trying to hump Cat 1, except he couldn't get footing because too much floof. So he was standing there awkwardly straddling Cat 1 (who was completely ignoring him), picking his foot up and putting it back down repeatedly.

• Like x 6
  4. LadyNighteyes

This was also, incidentally, about the only time this morning I've had my eyes off him for more than ten seconds and when I saw him again he wasn't on the kitchen counter.

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice