Wish List Thread!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Allenna, Mar 5, 2015.

1. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

I just got home ad got to properly open it, it's so beautiful, I wanna cry!!! You have no idea how much this means <3

• Like x 2
  2. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

thanks to everyone who got me things off my wishlist, it was really nice of you guys

• Like x 5
  3. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I finally looked at my wishlist and realized mine's been under my previous username and all the shipping was off because i've moved approximately a hundred times

so, reminder to everyone to check if their deets are correct!

• Like x 5
  4. baskerville

baskerville Well-Known Member

added my amazon wishlist!
    more than anything i need the pencil sharpener, haha

5. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

[​IMG]

• Like x 5
  6. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

@rats I only just NOW saw that you replied!!!!!! oh my gosh thank you so muuuuch

• Like x 2
  7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

• Like x 3
  8. Greywing

Greywing Resident dead bird

• Like x 2
  9. cyborgism

cyborgism they/them

added myself, miiight come back to add a steam wishlist or even an etsy at some point?

if anyone wants to get me something off it i'd really appreciate it-- top priority items would be the charger cords, any of the books, and probably the backpack (because mine broke a while ago)

edit: typo

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    • Like x 1
  10. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

So uh, my birthday's this month? And I'm pretty broke, I'm not expecting anything, but...

ADDS ETSY WISHLIST AND FLEES BACK INTO THE ETHER

I don't suppose anyone has the kind of cash for an underworks binder because I've never been able to afford one but they ARE the best from everything I've heard

• Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  11. kmoss

kmoss whoops

A soft & gentle update that i'm turning 25 on the 29th of this month and my recurring existential crisis is only eased by lying on material wealth like some sort of particularly soft and pale dragon

Only the first half of that sentence is serious

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 3
  12. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

So, I haven't been super duper announce-y about it this time around, but spouse and I are expecting Baby Number 3 around the end of August. We made a Target gift registry if anyone wants to spoil new grub with shinies.

• Winner x 12
  13. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

Congrats on the expectant grub.

• Agree x 3
  14. Lizardlicks

Thank you!

• Winner x 2
  15. kmoss

kmoss whoops

finally figured out how steam works, immediately added everything the mcelroys like, am an adult

• Like x 2
  16. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

yeah i know it's stupid but my birthday is next month on the 21st. no obligation for anyone to get me anything of course, but i'll probably go through my wishlists and fiddle with things soon for anyone who is interested in buyin gifts

• Like x 3
  17. idiomie

idiomie I, A Shark Apologist

My birthday is the 22nd this month, if anyone wants to check out my wish lists and get me something.

• Like x 1
  18. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

My birthday is the 28th if anyone is interested. It's my golden birthday too lol

• Winner x 1
  19. lvkz

lvkz Well-Known Karkat

it's my birthday today and I wish you would donate to my fundraiser to get me back to the city !!
    https://www.gofundme.com/lukequest

the blurb doesn't go into a lot of detail but trust me that this would mean a lot to me.
    I'm working on a thread to explain my situation but I'm desperately seeking any amount of cash right now.

20. Lizardlicks

I completely failed to realize that birthday is next Wednesday until a few minutes ago. If you'd like to get something, now outta the time for it.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice