Wiwaxia runs a SBURB D&D(ish) game! (now playing!)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Wiwaxia, Jun 7, 2015.

1. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Y'know sometimes I wish I were playing Tia, because it would be totally in character for her to attempt flail && Leon's head

• Like x 1
  2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

......oh god

(Though if you want I can probably find some skull codes to send you, so you can have a morbid flail that doesn't look at you with your own dead eyes)

• Like x 1
  3. An Actual Bird

4. Ximmeas

Ximmeas Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So. sorry to intrude again. last night was kind of tough so i drew these nerds to feel better lol. not as good as the last ones i did but heck it, they were still too cute to resist!
    Pictured here: Blushy derse kids. >>
    ((Once again, thank arxon for telling me to post it here lol))

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    • Like x 5
  5. KarrinBlue

AHHH THEY'RE SO CUTE.

• Like x 1
  6. An Actual Bird

I'm crying it's so beautiful and perfect

7. An Actual Bird

@Wiwaxia yo are we doin the thing tonight?

8. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

yo yes we are!
    still no timeline or other resources, alas.

9. kmoss

kmoss whoops

! i had forgotten
    i will just open that up in another tab right now so i don't see something shiny in between now and then

• Like x 1
  10. KarrinBlue

OH before I forget, an AU occurred to me:

Derse Princess Myrtha, where she's been awake on Derse for ages (idk why just go with it) and grew up half as the weird kid in a tiny town and half as the princess of Derse learning about the prophecies of what's going to come and hearing the voices of the gods and learning how to survive Derse court (and mixing up what she learns in one with the other, probably getting in trouble because No Myrtha Why Do You Have A Knife At School/Why Don't You Have A Sword Everyone Has Swords.)

(especially since I'd bet Derse court politics think that the appropriate reaction to assassination attempts is to throw the corpse down in the spot with the most people and that no party really starts until the friendly stabbings have passed and the real stabbings begin)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    • Like x 3
  11. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

How does Derse view defenestrations?

• Like x 1
  12. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Ok so this might be super timeline fuckery but do you think we could rule Lemi not continuing the dungeon is because that's when future Leon found her? After all Lemi having a common sense is too out of character.

• Like x 1
  13. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Au idea: ghost hunting team. Someone Myrtha knows is all like "hey you like skeletons and dead shit, right? My uncle has some property up north that we think is haunted can you go bust some ghosts?" Myrtha is intrigued, plus he offers to pay, so she gets Ilmatar and Lemi on board because really there's no other two people she can think of that'd be better suited to ghost hunting. Moss goes along because they desperately hope they'll finally be able to prove to their friends (read: Lemi and Ilma, probably) that ghosts aren't real, and Leon comes because guys omg stay safe

• Like x 4
  14. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Moss is a hundred percent the sort of person who would go along on a potentially dangerous, scary, run-down, dilapidated building specifically to prove that ghosts don't exist.
    they would probably also take the most on-purpose stupid risks to do that

• Like x 1
  15. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

They all end up bringing weapons like. Myrtha brings everything she can get her hands on. Lemi brings an axe, ostensibly in case they need to break down doors but mostly because she wants to axe the ghosts a question. Nobody knows where the hell Leon got a flail but he has one and they're not questioning it. They ask Moss if they brought anything to protect themselves and they're like I'd kick a ghost. Not that they're real.
    (Ilmatar brought a fan that she says is emblazoned with runes and such that will help the ghost pass peacefully to the next life. Everyone stares at her. So you're going to blow them away? Someone asks.)

• Like x 5
  16. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

I'm so eternally bitter that I missed out on the start of this, but I've been trying to make my own SBurb game to alleviate some of the pain. Did you have any enemies in this that weren't part of the conventional canon which were sourced from anywhere else I may not know about? I know plenty of people draw inspiration from the Glitch FAQ and other places, but I have a hard time sorting around the fanmade creatures and so was wondering whether this included any/there were any tips for making any/any compilations of enemies out there I might be able to roll up.

17. KarrinBlue

You mean Underlings? I think most of the ones we've used are on the wiki...

18. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

The Underlings, yes. I was just curious if it was the canon ones to Homestuck or if there were originals thrown in. ^^;

19. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

I know I suggested an original one of mine, but we haven't encountered any of those yet. The Sirens might be original, as I don't remember those from canon, but I might be misremembering.

20. KarrinBlue

The sirens are not underlings, they are Consorts! And specifically fit in the herptilephibian set of animals. So they fit in the Canon scheme.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice