Wiwaxia runs a SBURB D&D(ish) game! (now playing!)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Wiwaxia, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Lemi and Leon can be quasi-Strider's together. I'm sure Dad Oscurr is a perfectly reasonable man who collects weaponry and lets his teen daughter sell skulls over the internet.

also
    I would like to apologize for calling her Ilma half the time anyways

2. kmoss

kmoss whoops

how about: "MATAR"

.....anyway

wait, does the possession of a dead parental figure make moss a Jade
    i mean they're already space so it makes sense

....tbh i just had it like that because i hate dealing with writing parental interactions

• Like x 1
  3. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

...I totally thought that it was a Space-Players-Have-Dead-Guardians thing. Although now that I think of it Kanaya's mom was alive till she killed her

• Like x 3
  4. kmoss

kmoss whoops

i plan very little and i'm very lazy

.......maybe that's genuinely how it's supposed to be, and i did it right

• Like x 2
  5. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Dad Oscurr has a perfectly reasonable hobby that lets him collect weapons! And unlike Bro, he keeps them in an armory instead of 'the fridge and random cabinets.' And Myrtha does all her bonecleaning in a shed outside the house and is very sanitary about the whole process.

• Like x 2
  6. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Oscurr household for most well adjusted Derse family 2k17

• Like x 3
  7. KarrinBlue

And he either has his weapons forge out of the house or so well hidden that Myrtha can't find it.

• Like x 1
  8. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Dad Oscurr trying desperately to teach Sis and Tia how to do the parenting thing. Dad Oscurr contemplating just adopting the other kids. And possibly Sis and Tia while he's at it.

• Like x 2
  9. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

honestly, ive since grown fond of "Ilma"

• Like x 4
  10. KarrinBlue

'Matar' would be fitting though, it looks like you could pronounce it like مطر, the Arabic word for rain.

• Like x 4
  11. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Bluh, I really hate to dot his, especially with such short notice, but I woke up internally screaming today and still have a doctor's appointment to go to, and I don't think I'm going to have the spoons to run game tonight.

I will let you know how I'm feeling after my appointment, though.

• Like x 3
  12. Wiwaxia

appointment went pretty well but am now entirely out of spoons.
    no game tonight, sorry :c

• Like x 2
  13. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Take care of yourself, k?

• Like x 1
  14. kmoss

kmoss whoops

a. take care of yourself!
    b. it's kind of good news for me because: holiday party at house

15. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Yeah, it was good for me too b/c I spontaneously got a shift like 4 hours after game would have ended. Glad it went well at least.

16. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Take care of yoself, Wi.

(i took the time to sleep)

• Like x 1
  17. KarrinBlue

IDK if I've put this anywhere else, but: my personal headcanons about Dad Oscurr (that may or may not contradict what Wiwaxia is already putting in the game, so, take with grains of salt)!

1) Raised Jewish, raised Myrtha as sort-of-Jewish (mostly because that is how I am)
    2) Gay (because straight Dersites don't exist) (he used to take Myrtha to Pride in Boston, and she dyed her hair rainbow for the occasion a few times)
    3) Worked for Skaianet or our universe's equivalent, in more or less whatever Mom Lalonde's job was; however, unlike Mom Lalonde, he didn't have the foresight to build his house directly near/on top of the lab. Instead the lab was a good distance away from the house and town.
    4) In kidmode, his other interest (after SCA stuff, or whatever the equivalent would be) would be MAD SCIENCE.

• Like x 3
  18. Wiwaxia

@An Actual Bird sorry for not giving you more advance warning that we're on for today, but we are if you're awake!

• Like x 1
  19. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I'll be officially at keyboard in like fifteen minutes, I had the page up and then I forgot and went to make food before the show tonight

20. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

(Sorry for disappearing I fell asleep)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice