Wiwaxia runs a SBURB D&D(ish) game! (now playing!)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Wiwaxia, Jun 7, 2015.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh hey, you know what's something that at least a few of us have that will probably be useful/alchemizable for fun and profit?

[​IMG]

I'm betting that making a pack of these would be pretty cheap alchemywise? And they are conceivably alchemizable - either into clothes or gear for when we're in cold environments or into weapons for heat effects.

That said, there might be an inherent time limit, since. Well.

• Like x 2
  2. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

4 or lower on a d6 or if you want to go for reusable hand warmers (like the crystallizing ones) that's a one or lower (not counting any applicable interests that people or their guardians may have)

3. kmoss

kmoss whoops

!! Just fyi, I will be on a plane at midnight friday night and so probably won't be able to be online

I should be available the 23rd tho, especially because i'll be running in Michigan time

ETA: oooh near-rhyme

4. Wiwaxia

5. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

hello friends i will be joining tonight c:

• Like x 2
  6. KarrinBlue

7. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Whaaaaa? Aw man, i missed it :c time to go read the logs.

Will save: thoroughly failed. Again. (In my defense I've had a bad week...)

8. AbsenteeLandlady123

9. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Damn, you guys had stamina! We usually begin fading 2-3 hours earlier

• Like x 1
  10. AbsenteeLandlady123

It was so much fun ;u; Thanks for having me back!!

• Like x 2
  11. An Actual Bird

....i mean, I would not be opposed to continuing this trend. It was pretty neat waking up and being able to join in still :P

12. KarrinBlue

Whoah, seriously? Cool.

13. kmoss

kmoss whoops

nice! glad to have you back, kathy, I'll have to catch up on the logs!

14. KarrinBlue

Lemi, who do you think you are, me?
    WOW.
    WOW.
    Pffft.

Hey, now we know that the goblins at least have a reproductive system similar enough to humans and/or frogs on that level, at least!

Oh my god Lemi is just getting all the aliens today. As suits our technically session leader!

Oh my god Lemi you sad muffin
    this is true I absolutely would
    o////o

And man SE is being helpful, yay.
    NOT IF I GET THERE FIRST >:O
    everyone has an important job to do
    ...it is a very good thing myrtha no longer wants at all to be near them, after incident 1.

...though the lesser powers sound appealing to me, player, and AGH LEMI NO MUFFIN DO NOT.

Well now I am deeply concerned for lemi. That said! If the eclipse is at 36, she's awake and talking to Sera then. So.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    • Like x 1
  15. Wiwaxia

Eclipse is actually at T=41:30

16. KarrinBlue

...then what happens at 36 hours? I thought there was a thing that was supposed to happen then.

17. Wiwaxia

iirc that was my guess for when the eclipse was when i was sans timeline

18. KarrinBlue

...Probably that is it yes. Ok then!

19. An Actual Bird

this is wax' fault

anyway Lemi brought up why Leon picked her to play Sburb with. I think she posited 'pity', which would technically be true if we were speaking in Alternian terms, but! have a thing on Leon's social life and the decisions leading up to the Sburb Crew forming*

Your name is LEON GASPAR. It is six days before the apocalypse.

Twelve discs lay across your bed in a perfect arc. You've been carefully aligning them instead of actually making a decision, as usual. Here's the dilemma: as far as you know, this game affects the real world in some way -- you're not even asking how -- and if you play with the local guys, you can micromanage them in person. It's also going to be really expensive to ship these out and have them get there for her birthday, which wouldn't've been a problem if you hadn't put this off for so long. (Tia won't question it when you ask for the money, you know, but you still feel bad.) Then there's timezones to think of, and really, what's wrong with your real-life friends? What difference does it make?

But. You steal a guilty glance to the corner of your room, where a neatly-folded bundle of purple chiffon sits. You know it's dumb and impractical, especially given where she lives. If you were really shameless, you'd ask Tia for plane fares. Waltz her out of the woods and into the city, even if for a night. And if you're dreaming, what're a few more tickets. You'd visit the ballet, perhaps the museums, then after the six of would you pile into Tia's media room (she'd let you, of course, cariƱo) with bowlfuls of candy and popcorn, and, and...

You flop down onto the bed, sending the discs flying. You're being stupid. As usual. This game's campaign is supposed to be stupidly long. Who do you really want to spend all that time with?

nascentInterlude created a memo: hold on to your socks guys, cool shit incoming

NI: title says it all
    NI: you guys, me, that new sburb game
    NI: 6/16
    NI: set your watches and watch your mailboxes
    NI: B)

*playing fast and loose with facts/timeline, natch

• Like x 7
  20. KarrinBlue

AWWW LEON.

Awww kids.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice