Wiwaxia runs a SBURB D&D(ish) game! (now playing!)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Wiwaxia, Jun 7, 2015.

1. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

I'm here, might have to clock out a little bit early but shouldn't need too c:

2. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Gotcha @Arxon and @kmoss!

For everyone else, confirming that we are on for tonight, in about 20 min!

3. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Hey are we on for tonight?

4. Wiwaxia

Yep!

• Like x 2
  5. Wiwaxia

@KathyGaele @kmoss are you around and available to play? Sorry for not getting you guys more advance warning

6. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

@Wiwaxia my connection to roll20 is getting spotty, if someone else wants a go, i'd make a break here

7. Wiwaxia

i would, but my connection is also going spottier than snowtuftsprite, so we may have to just call it a night

8. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Yeah I think Roll20 is have some global connection issues, mine got lost too

9. Wiwaxia

oop, or looks like we're back on!

10. AbsenteeLandlady123

Snowtuftsprite is reading all this self-doubt from Lemi in a group chat while sadly purring and all fluffed up. Snowtuft listens. Snowtuft is good at listening. Snowtuft is also very good at hugs.
    The saddest sprite there ever was x3

• Like x 2
  11. Wiwaxia

no hugs for snowtuftsprite until he gets second tier prototyped, though :P

• Like x 1
  12. AbsenteeLandlady123

Eheheheh. I think he'd try anyway. It was a good thing Sera didn't try to hug HIM because she didn't think it'd work x3

• Like x 1
  13. kmoss

kmoss whoops

#soft internal screaming
    I was texting my sister, took a nap, and then woke up at 2am with a million notifications
    sorry all, hope you had fun :PP

14. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Quick question, Wi- does the map Future Leon gave me have the gates?

15. Wiwaxia

Yep! It's got everything except the exact location of Ilmatar's quest bed labeled, and you might be able to find that with careful visual combing.

• Like x 1
  16. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Thank you! I'll save the rest of my questions for the next time Lemi's in play

17. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

ok so. if lemi and ilmatar can get to the gates to my Land, and make it through, and build up enough/find a method to not die from the fall, restock, alchemize some equipment, then they can get through my first gate. It's reasonably close to where I am now, so I could probably get back to where it lets out without a whole lot of trouble, I think? if I'm careful. Then we could all three meet up there (unless I've made it back to my house somehow by then) and go hunting monsters!

And, if someone alchemizes some kind of webcam attachment/drone/whatever, then concievably we could have a battle livestream going on. And if we could make sure that Moss is online and watching WHEN we fight, then they could teleport to our position and then we'd have 4/6 of the team! Or just have one person hold a camera while another hits the third lightly, so that Moss doesn't teleport into an actual fight. (idk if the teleporting works for fake attacks, though. we could just use really wimpy weapons if it doesn't.)

• Like x 2
  18. kmoss

kmoss whoops

That sounds legit!
    I should be able to make this game tomorrow, too

• Like x 2
  19. Wiwaxia

• Like x 2
  20. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I'll be a little late, I think? But yeah. Ill be there one way or another.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice