Wiwaxia runs a SBURB D&D(ish) game! (now playing!)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Wiwaxia, Jun 7, 2015.

1. kmoss

kmoss whoops

*sympathetic patting* is okay! we all have bad spoon days. be as kind to yourself as you can, and if you don't make it tomorrow, we'll all catch up next week :)

• Like x 2
  2. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

I know that feel. Take care of yourself and try not to feel guilty, okay?

• Like x 2
  3. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

no worries! it's not like I haven't cancelled game for same before. Take care of yourself! c:

• Like x 1
  4. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

(Thank you guys)

• Like x 2
  5. Wiwaxia

• Like x 1
  6. An Actual Bird

no naps we stay up all night like men

7. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Literally no one is near alchemy equipment so that's fine!

8. An Actual Bird

Gotdang, that week went quickly. Right, so, I'm out of town for the weekend, so God only knows what my internet's gonna be like. I'll have a better idea tomorrow, but I thought I'd let you know now.

• Like x 1
  9. An Actual Bird

Blf. I have wifi, but it's been a bad week and I'm exhausted. Start without me. Sorry, guys :c

10. Wiwaxia

no worries, take care!

• Like x 1
  11. Wiwaxia

• Like x 2
  12. KarrinBlue

Yay! I might be late, so feel free to start without me.

• Like x 1
  13. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

I am taking a nap bc i feel like shit, feel free to start wo me if i am still asleep or still feel like shit

• Like x 1
  14. An Actual Bird

Weekly indication that I may or may not be there. I am Schrodinger's Bird. My ability to attend can only be determined once I am observed at 2am.

"but bird," I hear you cry, "why do you never join us?" The answer, my friends, is that my body keeps finding new and exciting ways to ruin all my fun. This week it's been debilitating back pain which interrupts my sleep, so despite doing fuckall I'm literally barely able to keep my eyes open at 8pm. I'm now taking vitamin D supplements because I'm apparently seriously deficient (makes sense, my Aussie sensibilities are extremely offended by the lack of sunlight in the UK), so hopefully that should sort out some things and I'll be healthier/more able to participate in fun things with my friends (you).

I feel ridiculous complaining bc I know other people have it a lot harder than me and can still do normal things, but when my body decides it's sleepy time there's not a whole lot I'm able to do. Blech.

15. KarrinBlue

Hey, don't feel bad, it sounds like all of that sucks pretty hard!

• Like x 1
  16. Wiwaxia

• Like x 1
  17. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Witnessed, bird. Hugs for u
    It is storming pretty hard for the area and the place I'm staying doesn't have power and No wifi so I am unsure if I can make it. Sorry :(

• Like x 1
  18. An Actual Bird

thanks guys nwn;;; sorry for whining all over the thread, I just...had an attack of the guilts, and needed you guys to know how guilty I felt, in case you hated me or w/e. brainbugs. so much fun.

19. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

• Like x 1
  20. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

I suddenly got emotional about Lehmii Malloy so
    trolllemi.png
    Your name is LEHMII MALLOY. You are part of a NOTORIOUS but OBSCURE cult that mandates the WEARING OF FACE PAINT, the ROWDINESS OF SPIRIT, and the BELIEF IN A PAIR OF MINSTRELSSIAHS who will deliver UNTO THE RIGHTEOUS A NEW PARADISE PLANET. However, unbeknownst to anyone but YOU and your BATMOM, you have a secret destiny. Your ancestor, The Maverick, left a series of CLUES and PUZZLES for you to solve, leading you on a journey to discover the CONSPIRACY that exerts control over all trolls, and has infiltrated the HIGHEST LEVELS! Of what, you're not entirely sure- your travels have left you little time to READ YOUR SCHOOLFEEDS or SOCIALIZE WITH OTHERS or MAKE FRIENDS. It's a lonely life, but at least you have your constant companions, hunters, and prey- CRYPTIDS. Along with your ancestor's will, you search Alternia for SECRETS THAT TROLLKIND FORGOT. When you finally confront THE TOP, you hope to have a small army of RAINBOWDRINKERS, ABNORMALLY LARGE PAWS, and TROLLINOID-LEPIDOPTERANS following behind you! That would be pretty neat, you think.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice